Chapter Three

Lynne's POV

As soon I was sure I was out of his sight, I ran behind a pillar and hit my arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I muttered to myself.

I can't believe I just did that. I had just gotten myself into a dangerous game and I knew Adrian wasn't the type of person to back down. I knew he'd fight back.

I groaned and walked to my next class. Thankfully I only had two more classes with him, and they were at the end of the day.

Classes seemed to go by quite fast which worried me because it only meant I was getting closer to Charms and Transfiguration.

I ate lunch with Kiki, Lilac, Oliver, and Graham. Adrian wasn't there though. I was slightly disappointed, but also pleased because then I didn't have to deal with him for a little bit.

"So, Lynne, what happened between you and Adrian this morning?" Oliver asked.

Everyone looked at me and my face flushed.

"Damn you Oliver!" I said, scowling.

Graham smirked and whistled.

"How was sitting next to him in potions?" Kiki asked smugly.

"What were you two doing after potions?" Lilac asked.

"What were you two doing last night after the party?" Graham asked.

"Screw you all!" I yelled, my face extremely hot.

They all laughed.

"Speak of the devil, here comes your little boyfriend," Lilac said smugly.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" I hissed.

"Woah, what's up with Lynne's face?" Adrian asked.

Eevryone started laughing and I burried my face in my hands.

Lilac got up and sat next to Graham, opening up a spot next to me for Adrian to sit.

"Lilac!" I hissed.

"Thanks Lilac," Adrian said with a smirk, and sat down.

"God you guys!" I said annoyed. I turned away from Adrian, facing Kiki.

"Well that's not very nice," Adrian said.

"Shhh," I said back.

He yanked my arm and turned me around to face him.

Our friends "Ooo"d and I felt my face heat up.

"Watch it Pucey," I spat.

He grinned, not letting my arm go.

"Sorry about her everyone, we will be right back," He said, yanking me up and dragging me out of the dining hall.

"Adrian let me go you ass!" I shouted, trying to peel his hand from my arm.

Once we were out of the dining hall, he pulled me over to behind a pillar where nobody could see us.

"Adrian I said let go!" I yelled, punching his hand trying to loosen his grip.

He spun around, grabbed my other arm, pushed me up against the pillar and pinned my arms down.

"What the hell is wrong with you Locke," He growled.

"Nothing really," I spat back.

He grinned. "I'd watch your tone."

"Or what."

"Or I'll watch it for you."

I glared at him. "What do you want Adrian?!"

"Nothing much really, just revenge," he said.