Testing for gravity

The next morning was abysmal. I tried getting out of going to school but my mother wouldnt hear of it. So here I am riding along with my friend Amanda to the last place i want to be .School.

Amanda is really pretty, shes a year older than me with strawberry blond hair, pale skin with no blemishes and her eyes were a mesmerising emerald that shone when she smiled. Being the Alphas only daughter you would think she would be spoilt and arrogant. Amanda was quite the opposite calm, humble and friendly. She always told off Ryan for bullying me but he never cared about it.

I glanced at her and wondered how anyone had the time to dress up for school. Amanda wore a floral dress that reached her knee with a matching denim cardigan and white sports shoes. I wore a dark grey t-shirt with my black denim along with my sneakers.

"Meet me at the lot at 10:30 sharp okay? My dad will kill us if we are late to the pack house when the Alpha comes"

I realised we had reached school and she was staring at me prompting a reply out of me. I noddedy head and reached back to get my bad when I felt her hand on my hand.

"Ally i know its hard and i know Ryan is horrible but i want you to talk to me okay? We are the only girls in the pack house, we need to have each others back"

She took a breath after her speech and looked at me.

"Yea i will, thanks Amanda" I said with a smile. I finally got out the car, ready for the torment of high school.
*******************

XAVIERS POV
I HATED THIS. I shouldn't have to travel to meet some small pack for a peace treaty. I am the alpha of the biggest pack in America and they think they can just order me around.

I was going to bite that stupid Alphas head off when i saw him. I was initially going to reject the proposal but my mother kept pestering me to see if my mate was there. She wont be I knew that. I looked for here everywhere five years ago. I have learned to believe that she is either dead or the moon godess just didnt want to give a mate.

I was currently in the car being driven by my Beta Josh and his wife Katlyn in the passenger seat. They were currently singing along to One directions "Fireproof" completely off key. Seeing them made a heart yearn for something i knew i could never have.

My wolf however was becoming antsy and was pacing around in my head. I needed a nap.
*******************

ALYSSAS POV

When i reached home my mother grabbed me and pushed me into the shower.

"DONT COME OUT UNTIL YOU HAVE SCRUBBED YOURSELF CLEAN "

I have my self a good bubble bath before using my vanilla scrub. By the time i was done my skin glowed like a new borns.

I walked out of the bathroom to find a simple sleeveless white dress that reached my knees (picture above). My pack had a practice of wearing white when another pack visited to show peace.

I put light make up to cover my acne and a pair of diamond studs and my white flats and went to meet my mum.

My mum wore a white A line dress that graced the floor. She looked at elegant as always. When she saw me a smile broke out.

"You look lovely dear"

I relished her compliment.

Finally she looked at the time, panicked and dragged me to the pack house.

*******************
XAVIERS POV

I thought the four hour nap i took wouldve helped but my wolf was even more antsy at this point. We finally passed into pinewood territory and in another 10 minutes we would reach the packhouse.

As i looked out all I could see is weakness. Pathetic.

Josh drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as we finally reached the packhouse.

I saw several members dresses in white to show that they are harmless. I scoffed internally, as if they could harm me if they tried.

As i walked into the living room several heads bowed down: a sign of submission.

The Alpha walked towards me with a small smile grimicing his face.

"Thank you for coming Alpha Xavier."

He brough foward a boy who looked a few years younger than me. He was lanky and he looked like i could take him out in one blow.

"This is my oldest son, the future Alpha"

I nodded in reply.

I was about to tell him I reject the proposal of giving his pack protection when the scent hit me. Vanilla, the earth after rain and cookies. Whoever it  smelt divine.

I tured around to see whose scent it was and I saw her. She was a child. She was half my height and she looked like i could break her. But her eyes they drowned me and that was when I knew I was a gonner.
*****************

ALYSSAS POV
The Alpha kept looking at me as if he was trying to find answers in my face. I tried looking away, but I could feel the burn of his stare.

Ryan came down in a white button shirt with Diane who wore a floor length white dress similar to my mothers.

Ryan took one look at me and walked towards me his face housing a sinister grim. I tried walking to my mom before he could  try anything but before i knew it he grabbed the back of my dress and pulled it causing it to tear.

I heard a loud growl and then felt a huge coat over my torn back. Warm hands swallowed my petite figure. I felt soo embarrassed. I couldnt believe thay Ryan did this to me.

I finally looked up to see the Alpha embracing me who in turn was mercilessly looking at Ryan and snapping his jaw and showing his fangs at him. When my mom tried reaching towards me,

"MINE" he growled.
             *****************
Authors note

Hey guys I put up a new chapter. Yayy!!! I promise you this will not be a cliche book. Well ill try not to. Please comment suggestion and let me know what you think is going to happen.

I love you'll