True love // part 4

I was still a little mad about my day yesterday, when Sirius came in the dorm. Remus was sitting in his bed, which was right next to the window, and he was reading his muggle book I bought him. Yes, I'm a pure-blood and I'm not supposed to buy those things, but do you think Y/n and Sirius can pass a muggle library without buying at least 25 books. Yes, Sirius reads books, a lot. He reads them to me when I want to, too! He doesn't like others knowing though, because he thinks it's not punk rock. The only thing the school knows about him personally, not rumors they heard, was that he had contacts. But exclusive friends would get to know he also had glasses he used at night, when his eyes would burn. Only I knew that he read with his glasses though.

Anyways, back to where I was. James was somewhere in the common room, and I had no idea where Sirius was, that is, until now. Sirius came into the room.

"Heeeeey!" He shouted, deafening everyone. "Sirius, I'm gonna go deaf, mate!" I shouted back, but with a lower tone. "Well, you won't need to hear in hell, since you're going to kill yourself after this, after all! I stole your transfiguration homework! Sorry!" Sirius continued.

"God, Sirius! I hate you! I really hate you, so much I think it must be-" I yelled back, shoving him with my finger after each word, until I was cut off.

"True love. True love." Remus cut me off and then dared repeat it. After that was said, I just dropped my finger and, with no visible expression on my face, left the room slowly. Right before leaving I nonchalantly said, "I'll leave now. I'm not feeling well because yesterday was a really bad day, other than the night with you guys.".

After leaving, I heard Sirius yell, "Wait, y/n! PLEASE!" And Remus shouting back, "What's wrong! She says that every day, why is today different?", while I just continued walking, only quickening my pace after hearing footsteps in the halls. Finally, I stopped at the astronomy tower, where I just stood there and cried. I had been crying for barely 10 minutes, when I heard someone breathe around me, thanks to my animagi senses. "Whoever it is, please don't come close. I'm not doing well at the moment and I don't think I want anyone to talk to me, although one would do right now..." I sniffed. I'm usually strong, so this was a vulnerable side of me that this person was witnessing right now. It was strange, crying so much over a boy. No-one had ever made me cry, only Sirius. It had been happening ever since I realized.

"Is it me the person you want to talk to right now?" I heard someone say. It took me less than a millisecond to realize whose voice that was. It was clearly Sirius. I mean, what did you expect, y/n.

"So, that song? It was about me? I'm so sorry if I ever hurt you, but you know Marlene was in first year. Ever since second year, I've known I really like you. It did take me 'til third year to realize I love you though... I mean c'mon, I was 12 or 13 in second year!" Sirius exclaimed. I only listened to the whole thing, silently. By the end of his confession, I felt my face twitch into a little smile. "Sirius, how come I never knew?" I laughed, it was sarcasm, I'm myself again!

"I'm myself again! I'm so happy I could kiss you!"

"Do it, then." That was all he got to say before I leaped at him and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

After kissing, Sirius layed his head on my lap, looking at me gazing the stars. "You're so pretty." Came out of nowhere and I felt so much love and started blushing furiously. "Thanks." I managed to mumble out. Sirius just lightly chuckled at my reaction and added, "You're so soft with me. I feel so important!". "Oh no you didn't! I will fucking slit your throat. But not before-" I scowled back, before being cut off by Sirius. "There's the n/n I know!" But then you added, "But not before kissing you goodnight" and then smiling your sarcastic-nice smile. "I'm loving this new treatment." Sirius laughed. And then we heard sniffling, and then shoves, and then whisper-shouts. "Wow, you guys are so adorable!" We heard James squeal. "It was adorable!" Peter than awed. "You look so ugly when you cry." I laughed at them, then Sirius looked at me like a kicked puppy. "Not you. You look the complete opposite." I whispered, although everyone heard, I guess perks of being a ware-wolf and animaguses. "What I said. Adorable!" James squealed again. I then got up, went to where he was, and shoved him back a little, a playful little. James just laughed and we all laughed with him.
————————————————————

2 years later, seventh year. Sirius and I always sing our song, every anniversary. I also opened up a lot more, with Sirius' help, and I do not regret it, not one bit. I got many female friends too. Turns out Lily, Marlene, Mary and Alice aren't that bad. I'm also more talkative and out-going. Everyone always tells me that my personality is amazing. I never knew I needed this positivity I get from my friend group. Sirius is the best, most caring boyfriend ever. I'm waiting for the proposal, but I'm contemplating buying the ring myself and asking him. Of course not yet, but I always plan ahead because I overthink a lot.