Lonliness

Toby, now all alone, sadly leaves the office building, knowing that he and Dwight are done for.

"I have failed..." Toby says to himself. Suddenly, he hears another familiar voice from afar. He turns around to find Angela and Oscar behind him both on a hoverboard.

"What's up loser." Angela greets Toby. Oscar rolls his eyes.

"Oh, nothing..." Toby responds sadly. Angela and Oscar exchange glances. Angela runs over Toby's feet with her hoverboard.

"Ow! What the honk was that for?" Toby rubs his foot.

"Tell me what's wrong or I'll do it again." Toby sighs.

"It's Dwight..."

"Yeah what isn't wrong with Dwight." Angela says in frustration, remembering the clogged beet toilets.

"No it's... I messed up, and I've ruined my chances with him..."

"Wtf." Oscar and Angela say at the same time.

"I didn't tell him something, and now he doesn't trust me, and I'm scared that he'll never love me..." Tears slowly begin to roll down his cheeks, he wipes them away. Oscar sighs.

"As ridiculous as this whole thing is... I'm going to give you some advice that might help you because the plot needs it."

"Plot?" Angela asks.

"Shut up." Oscar says quickly. "I think you guys just need to talk to each other. Maybe show him that he can trust you and that you care for him. What does he like?"

"Clogging toilets with beets and blaming it on Philip." Angela says as she eats chocolate from her pockets.

"Well, he likes beets..." Toby says. Suddenly, Jim drives by and throws confetti at them.

"BEARS BEETS BATTLE STAR GALACTICA." He says as he drives away, Stanley sitting on the roof doing sudoku.

"Of course!" Toby exclaims, "I know exactly what to do now!" Toby runs away. "Oh, thanks guys!" He yells as he sprints away to prepare for Dwight, his one true love.

"Ok." Angela says as she licks the remaining chocolate off of her fingers. Oscar drives his hoverboard into traffic and gets hit by a car. He comes back onto the sidewalk.

"Let's roll out boys." Angela says as the roll out.