Chapter 11 - Homecoming

[Chapter 11] Homecoming

"Vince I need a few weeks off."

"A few weeks? Are you crazy?"

"NO, I am on my way to bring my girl home again."

"Oh, now I understand, Shawn what if..."

"No Vince, you will not say this. I am going to Edinburgh and I will bring her home.

Vince you knew my plan, now I have to call myself lucky when I am able to get her home."

"Ok, Shawn, I will give you the time you need just call me when the two of you are on your way back."

"Thanks, Vince, I owe you and I know it"

As Shawn left Vince's office and joined the rest of the guys in the locker room, he had a little smile and his face, the first one since Paige had left 4 days ago.

Hunter:" Shawn what did he say?"

"I am flying tonight."

*** Edinburgh***

Paige had started to decorate her small apartment. She desperately wanted to feel home, but this feeling couldn't grow, something was missing.

"Ok Paige, c'mon just some pictures."

Paige started again and this time she was strong enough to put up the pictures on the wall. At least in the pictures she had him around. She missed him, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh Paige, c'mon. He sure already has moved on and this is good, for him." she muttered more or less to herself as it knocked on the door.

"Moment coming" Paige yelled towards the door. Who can that be? Nobody knows me here.

Paige opened the door and got stiff immediately.

"We need to talk, like now!" Shawn just made himself welcome and entered the apartment.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you really asking me that? It isn't obvious? Not even for you?" Shawn struggled with his plan not to get angry.

"Shawn, please I told you not..."

"OK enough of that shit, I was patient .... I didn't force you to anything... and what did I get in return.... you ignored me, you pushed me away, you even ran. As if I had been the one who did this. Have you any idea how I felt the past weeks? Not able to comfort my woman, not able to protect her, not able to stop the nightmares, not able to make her feel safe again? And out of sudden you are just gone, only a letter left. You really believed I just let you go with any word? I've fighted my fucking ass of to get you, I fighted my fucking ass of to tell you how I feel....."

Paige looked at the man she loved more than her own life, crying, desperate, angry, scared.

"But how shall this work, Shawn.... "

"Baby doll, what makes you think I would not wanna touch you anymore?" Shawn just grabbed her arm and pulled her as close as possible.

"Do you feel that? Does this feel as if I didn't like you? Does this feel as if I didn't want you anymore? For me nothing has changed, because it wasn't me.. you're still the hottest human being I can think off. Your still the woman I so desperately want to fuck just when I see you, even dressed..."

Paige looked at him, surprised over the feelings starting to grow, the well known heat he always caused when she could feel that he got hard. She wasn't sure that she could feel like this again, but obviously the spell Shawn had cast on her month ago still worked perfectly.