Solo Activities

Hello! I hope you enjoy this story. I will try my very best to update this story and make it interesting :)

-----

Jeongyeon POV

We all know what happened with Miss A. Suzy unnie was the center, the visual and everyone loved her. Eventually, all the other members basically became background dancers for her. Some of the members left and eventually they disbanded. We all know that the real reason they disbanded was because Suzy unnie got all the attention.

We debuted soon after and the team in charge of us always made sure we had an image of a team. We were hardly ever allowed to do solo activities, honestly, I understood it, but I have to admit that it did suck. After our debut, I was able to get involved with a bunch of other things. I was an MC and I did a few variety show appearances. I even won an award for Rookie of the Year. Soon after that, I had a huge meeting with our team and they basically told me that they were going to drop a few of my schedules. I knew that they were just trying to avoid a Miss A situation from happening again. Honestly, it was fine though because suddenly we were having nonstop schedules comeback after comeback. And a team image for Twice emerged! 

That's why I couldn't believe what they were saying. This morning our managers told us we had to go to the company for an important meeting. I thought we were maybe going to talk about a new comeback, but instead, they said, "We have lined up solo and unit activities for all of you."

"Really, why? I thought we were focusing on group activities" said Jihyo

"Well, yes we initially wanted to, but we think it's time we try this. We think we're in a good place to at least try. Plus we know you all have other things you want to try"

"I think it sounds fun," said Nayeon unnie

"Yeah it'll be nice to try out some new things" said Sana

"Okay so we mostly tried to have you guys do things you like to do and you're good at, but we did have some offers from producers and directors that we had to fulfill"

"So the biggest thing we had an offer for was from Lia Kim. She's putting together a group of dancers for a competition show and she asked if three of you could join her," said our managers

I'm sure it will be Momo and Mina. I mean they are our main dancers and they have amazing abilities. 

"There are going to be other idols so we want you to be able to grab attention. From a production standpoint Momo, Sana, and Jihyo tend to generate a lot of popularity for their dancing. Momo you're already known as a dance machine so it was an obvious pick. Sana although you're not in a dance line we know your ability so it makes perfect sense for you to join as well. For Jihyo your dancing is perfect and we know your singing is your focus, but you also have a talent for dancing and we think it'll be a perfect opportunity to show a different side to you"

"Wow with Lia Kim," said Momo 

"Ohh exciting" said Sana

"Thank you," said Jihyo. I could tell there was a hint of worry in her voice. I couldn't tell if she was more worried about the show or about this whole solo thing.

"Alright next we had an offer from Louis Vuitton. They wanted two of you to be featured on a spread for their next campaign. The obvious pick would be Tzuyu. Look we know you want to do more than just be pretty, but we thought this would be a good opportunity for you. To go with Tzuyu's visual we think that Mina would be perfect. In addition to the campaign, they also want you two to do a few of their shows which means you'll be traveling quite a bit. The good thing though is that you should be done with everything in a few months. Which will be way before the others are done. So both Tzuyu and Mina you'll have a bit of time off and we were thinking if you want you would be able to go visit your families back home. "