Chapter 1: London

Maddison POV:

My alarm goes off around 8:00 AM but, I had to wake up extra early today because my dad is making me and my mom move from New York to London. He is already in London so me and my mom gotta go there alone together. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to go shower and get ready. It's gonna be a long flight so I picked a comfy yet stylish outfit.

^ The outfit Maddison wore

After that I put a small black scrunchie
on my wrist and grab my prada shoulder bag.

1 HOUR LATER

We arrived at the airport.

I went to the vending machine and got a pack of sour gummy worms then, went on my phone a bit.

I messaged my friend Noah while waiting for the flight. He's my closest friend, Noah Schnapp. yep the famous actor from New York. I mean, what do you expect it's a small city plus, we've been friends since we were 5

I board into the plane and asked the flight attendant to show me where was my economy seat, after the flight attendant checked my boarding pass, she said:

"ma'am this is in business class, upstairs"

"oh really...uhm thank you" of course my dad had to spoil me, again!

I went up to the second floor of the plane and sat down on my seat next to some britain boy

After 15 minutes since we took off I slept nearly 3 hours because I am not morning person.

Louis POV:

the girl next to me had fallen asleep. The divider between our seats were opened so, she fell asleep in my shoulder a little bit. It kinda pissed me off abit so I wanted to wake her up to piss her off back but, when I look at her she looked so lovely and cute while sleeping. After a while I stopped staring at her and took a nap on top of her head.

3 HOURS LATER

Maddison Pov:

I woke up 3 hour later, I didn't realize my head was on the boy's shoulder. I guess he fell asleep too, He's head was on my shoulder now. It pissed me off a little but, I didn't wanted to interrupt his sleep so, I just left him sleeping on my shoulder.

He's quite cute, brown messy hair and he looks adorable while sleeping

I watched abit of La La Land while waiting for him to wake up.

10 minutes into the movie and he woke up. he looked so clueless and cute.

"I- I'm sorry mate, I didn't realize I was sleeping on your shoulder" he said with an extremely attractive tired voice with British accent.

"Oh its all good, when I woke up I was sleeping on your shoulder. I'm sorry too" I replied back while my cheeks slowly turning pink.

he stretched a bit then said,

"Louis" his hand reaching out to me to shake my hand

"Maddison" I shaked his hand and gave him a little smile

"What brings you here to London, Maddison?" he questioned

"I'm moving to London because of my dad's job, you?"

"Well I'm coming home from a little Holiday" He smiled

OMFG HIS SMILE! My heart starts beating faster. The butterflies in my stomach from litterally talking to him. I started to just chill. and smiled back softly.

- awkward silence -

alright this is awkward now..

I continued the movie afterwards

2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER

"Well we are landing soon.." he said

"Yep"

"You have snapchat?

"Yeah" woah. is he asking for my snap right now?

"Nice. What's your snap?"

"Its Maddisonx" I swear- He's just going for it.

"aight"

- after landing -

I met up with my mom after landing and while waiting for my dad to pick us up, I got a notification from snapchat. Louis added me and I got a message from him saying,

"Hey! It's Louis from the plane. Might be nice if you add me back ;)"

I started blushing and added him back then, I got into my car.

1 WEEK LATER

We've been messaging eachother all week. It turn out his Birthday is a month before mine and we are in the same grade.

I told him to call me maddi since it's easier. growing up everybody calls me Maddi anyway

Thank you for reading the first chapter!! <3 (this chapter is inspired; softie by g0th1cV4mp)