pt. 7

jimin sat in yoongi's mother's car silently, airpods in as he quietly listens to 'say something', his thoughts clouded.

 first yoongi and tae were friends, and now tae had a crush on this new boy?... jimin's heart felt broken, he wanted tae to be his. 

but jimin knew that tae would never accept his feelings.

as jimin sighed, he felt the car doors open, as jimin looked at his atmosphere, the familiar scent of smoke and roses in the air, as he saw that they had arrived at yoongi's house. 

yoongi held out his hand for jimin to take to get up, jimin raising a eyebrow slightly, but still took yoongi's hand. 

"why do you seem so nice suddenly?" jimin asked, walking in through the front door, while yoongi shrugged. "i really don't know..." yoongi mumbled, before closing the house door shut, grabbing a chocolate from the cupboard, and heading into his room, with jimin tagging along behind. 

jimin closed yoongi's door shut, and stared at awe to yoongi's bedroom, newly decorated. "welcome to my humble room, i guess..." yoongi turned around and laid down on his bed, glancing at jimin, as jimin oohed and aahed at everything. to say that yoongi's room was clean and looked good, was a understatement.

 as jimin walked into yoongi's large room, he gasped. yoongi's room had been changed, the vibe changing from a white, neat room to a black, eboy vibe. (i'll just place a picture of what it would look like lmao)

 (i'll just place a picture of what it would look like lmao)

jimin plopped down onto yoongi's bed, putting his backpack on the carpet floor and pulling out a notebook

"hey, is that your diary?" yoongi teased and smirked, as jimin glared at him, his cheeks slowly turning red as he yelled "you pabo, i don't have a diary. this is just a notebook... for writing important things... and doodling.".

 yoongi turned his head sideways to look at jimin, chuckling to himself, before winking "still a diary, idiot".

 jimin shoved yoongi, but opened up the journal and grabbed out a black pen. "okay, so as you know, we're getting married." jimin glanced over to yoongi, as he wrote at the top of the page 'rules'. 

yoongi nodded, and added "not that i want to, but i'll do it for your mum. shes always nice to me" before taking a bite out of his chocolate bar, as jimin sighed. 

"not that i want to either, but it's for my future, so i'll do it." jimin cleared his throat before adding "so, since we obviously don't love each other, we need to set rules. rules about this..." jimin shuddered before saying "marriage.".

 yoongi stuck out his tongue, and took another bite out of this chocolate bar. they sat in an awkward silence, before yoongi asked "so what kind of rules?" leaning back onto the pillows behind him.

 jimin presses his lips together and take a breath. "i don't know" jimin shrugged, while yoongi curls his lip. "you were the one who said you wanted to make rules so-" yoongi glances at jimin weirdly, before taking another bite of his chocolate.

 jimin looks down at the paper, and writes 'no kissing'. 

yoongi chokes on his chocolate bar, seeing jimin write that down, coughing as he took a couple of deep breaths. "t-trust me, i wouldn't want to kiss a shortie like you. i'd probably have to get on my knees to even get to your height." yoongi stuttered, before the corners of his mouth turned into a smile and he started to chuckle. 

jimin slapped him in the head and grumbled "you're only a little bit taller than me, y'know?". 

jimin turns his head back to the paper, writing down 'no physical touching, other then at the wedding'. yoongi's face turns into a frown, and raises a eyebrow.

 "so, i'm not allowed to actually touch you?" yoongi poked jimin's cheek, and jimin swatted yoongi's hand away. "not TOUCH TOUCH" jimin sighed, as yoongi understood, his face slowly turning a light pink.

 yoongi looked at jimin, and pointed at him "oh and i'm not paying for anything. save that for a boy who really likes you, not like your 'taehyungie'". jimin's heart sank at those words, and glared at yoongi who shrugged and said "it's true" while taking another bite out of his chocolate bar. 

after half an hour, jimin and yoongi came up with 8 rules.

1. no kissing

2. no physical touching, other then the wedding

3. we won't pay for each other

4. we won't act like a couple, EVER

5. no interfering with each other's love lives

6. NO DUMB ACTION MOVIES WILL WE EVER WATCH WITH EACH OTHER

7. NO DUMB FOREIGN FILMS WILL WE EVER WATCH WITH EACH OTHER

8. no telling ANYONE about this marriage, or these rules.