Chapter 2

Ok so since I have a little problem about the uploading of chapters Im just gonna put chapter 2 in chapter 1 and then chapter 3 and 4 will be the new chapter 2 ok?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kaylene's POV

After the program, we went back to the classroom.

"Everbody stand for the prayer."

Hailey, one of Jane's friend recited the prayer.

I must have zoned out cause it was the end of the prayer.

"Ok class, Im Ms. Kate Matthews." Ms. Matthews said while scribbling her name in the board.

"Now its time for introductions. Let's start from the first row." Everybody from the first row mumbled profanities under their breath.

"But Miss, we are not yet ready!" Kate said. Kate is also one of Jane's friends. Kate is a little chubby, she has black eyes but when her eyes are hit by the light it turns into brown, straight black hair, small pointy nose, pink lips and white skin.

"Well, I will give you time. Let's just start from the back row." Now this started a little ruckus because most of the boys are sitting at the back.

"But Miss....." a boy said. He is I think our badboy/playboy. I think his name is Zach. He has a built body, tanned skin, pink lips, green eyes and black hair. He's wearing a plain white shirt and dark jeans and he paired it with black all stars converse.

"Ah, ah, ah no buts...."

"But Miss everybody has buts." The other boy smirked. Now Im positive this is Jesse. He has a built body, brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, slightly built body, and pink lips. He is wearing a black shirt that hugged his muscles, blue jeans and he paired it with blue vans.

"I thought you called it ass." Zach said.

"Oh shut up, Zach."

"Oh I love you too, Jesse."

"Boys! Stop it and introduce yourselves right now!" Miss shouted.

"Geez get a grip woman." Jesse mumbled under his breath.

I giggled a little along with Jane and Alice.

Alice is my new bestfriend. During the program, Miss transferred her besides me. We exchange greetings and chatted for the whole program. We had a lot in common. She has blonde hair that reaches her mid-back, blue eyes, white skin and pointy nose.

"Geez get a grip woman." Jane imitating Jesse and we busted into laughter which got us into trouble.

"Ms. Allison, Ms. Hale and Ms. Hillyard, what are you laughing about?" Miss asked annoyed.

"Ummm.... Alice and I we're just ummmm...." Jane stuttered.

Miss cocked an eyebrow signaling Jane to go on.

"Umm Jane and Alice were just mimicking what our parents said about school introduction." I interrupted Jane.

"Oh and why is that?"

"Umm Jesse and Zach's conversation reminded us what our parents say hours ago." I put on my genuine smile.

"Well, ok. Jesse and Zach since you two started this mess and got these three girls in trouble, you two will start."

Jane and Alice mouthed me a small thanks and returned it with a smile.

Jesse and Zach sent me glares and I returned it with an innocent smile.