5: hide them

AYO THIS IS A GORE CHAPTER SO UH YEA 🤸🏽‍♀️🚍 also sorry for not updating earlier ;-;
~~~~~~~~

Kuroo frowned at the sight of the two dead girls. This is going to be harder then he thought but carefully he put both the body's in the bathtub making sure it was clogged so blood wouldn't escape. "If you two sluts just left me and y/n-chan alone you wouldn't be dead". He grabbed one of the girls hand and started to take her nails out. He did the same to the other and a little blood came out.

He then grabbed tweezers and forcefully removed there teeth blood falling from the holes. He sighed in defeat this was not fun. "Take this as a gift at least your dead so you wont feel a thing" kuroo knew this is the safest way but it's not fun he wanted to head screams and the looks they would make but no.

He then shaved both if there heads making sure no strand of hair was left on there head or on the ground. He also grabbed a knife and made deep cuts into there face blood dripping making a smile wide from their left ear to their right ear all bloody. He himself smiled the sight of blood made him just feel right. He knew this part was going to be nasty but he had to do it. He grabbed the yogurt and spilled it inside both of ther holes if you know that hole....he cringed the whole time. This way the bodies would decompose faster.

Kuroo put the body's in a bag and looked at all the blood that got caught putting it in a big container he would get rid of it slowly so it would go in the drain little by little making sure that it was not noticeable at all. He waited until dawn and drove out to his grandfather's farm taking his bow and arrow along with him.

It was a long way and the stink of the body's were getting to him but he made it. He went out back to were the animals would be and dug a hole vertically and stuffed the body's there covering up the hole.

He looked around to see any animals and he spotted a deer chilling there. He smirked making sure he made no sounds to alert the deer.

Aiming at the deer with his bow and arrow he shot it, and the deer was dead.  He picked up the dead deer and set it on top of the hole. This way if any dogs or people are looking for it they'll see the dead animal first and leave it alone. Smart kuroo very smart.

He got back in his car making sure no one saw and drove towards your house. He smiled when he arrived taking a peak inside your window there you were sleeping peacefully but he didnt just want that he wanted more. He walked to the front of your house and grabbed the door mat and grabbed the key from under there. He opened the door quickly and shut it making no noise. He looked around and smiled taking in a deep breath. He walked and looked in every room when he found yours. He walked inside and there you were sleeping. He knew you were a very deep sleeper so he looked for you underwear and bra stuffing it into his pocket.

"Oh y/n your so fucken cute I could just take you away from here and you'll be mine forever"

He looked at you and walked towards you, taking a picture of you sleeping. He kissed your head and with that he left