Picnic Trip

about junoon, i will try updating it tomorrow but till then enjoy this.

prachi and ranbir are in 8th class.

please tell me if you find a mistake.

Also guys please suggest me some cover shops

------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun rays were brightening, the birds flew to a classroom window. the class was full of chaos. though the front benchers were studying, the mid and back benchers were creating chaos. the mid ones were playing pen fight while the back ones were busy in their own world singing.

the class monitor prachi was having a hard time controlling the class.

"KEEP QUITE" shouted prachi at the top of her voice but no one seemed to care about her.

"aryan go back to your seat" aryan sprint back to his seat from sahana's.

"Angeli_cutiee stop talking" candy instantly put a finger on her lips but as soon prachi turned, she was back to talking.

"PrachixRanbirLove stop disturbing others"

"Aviskha_Deuri stop playing pen fight"

"rhea stop putting make up in class"

One fearless student decided to poke her shoulder. (wonder what will happen😏😏)

"The_angel_girl003 WHAT!!"

angel raised her hand, "ma'am washroom" said angel with a sheepish smile. prachi groaned in frustration, "GO" angel instantly ran out of the class.

Like this, she was trying to control the class and cursed the moment she volunteered to become monitor. As she continued to monitor class, a paper ball come flying straight on her head. she instantly turned making a open mouthed annoyed face making the whole class laugh.

"WHO THROW IT" shouted prachi but no one seem to answer, they were only giggling on her. she had an idea who would have done that. she glared at one particular boy. the boy who was innocently reading his book trying to hide his giggles.

"ranbir" called aryan poking his back. the boy slightly lifted his face off his book looking at her. though he had an innocent face, anyone could have see the little devil behind his innocent face.

"what happened ma'am" chirped ranbir emphasizing on the word 'ma'am'. prachi let out a huff and glaring at him resumed monitoring her class. As soon as she got busy, ranbir and aryan broke into small laughter.

After a lot of struggling, a cool boy coolnerdyguy pointed the class about the teacher and the whole class fall silent. prachi finally let out a relief sigh.

the teacher its_khushiiii entered the class looking at her every student.

"GGGGOOOOODDDD MMMMOOORRNNIIINNNG MMMMAA"AAMMMM" sang the class welcoming.

"bacho kitni baar bola hai, gaano mat gao." screeched khushi angrilly.

"SSSSSOOOOORRRRRYYYYY MMMMAA"AAMMMM" khushi rolled her eyes annoyed.