☆25. First Kiss☆

The reason who was behind all this was still unknown, Jungkook decided that he needs a little more time to stabilize himself and after that he swore, if it was a planned death whoever was behind it, Jungkook really made his mind to burn their entire existence.

"Is that boy and his friends dead ? did you finished your job ?" an unknown person asked to all his gang members who were asked to finish the task.

"But Mr.Min didn't you said we could do whatever we want with those boys ?" a man asked to Mr.Min about Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Fine if they are dead I'm really thankful but if they aren't dead you can do anything, just remember I want to get rid off that illegitimate child of my son" Mr.Min spoke and lighted a cigarette. The person who was behind the Hijack and plane crash was none other than yoongi's father Mr.Min as already mentioned, he always had a disliking towards yoongi for having a one night stand and now he was just waiting for the opportunity to kill Jimin, to vanish the traces of yoongi's son. That's the reason he asked his gang members to plan everything accordingly and they were even successful in doing so.

V wasn't the one behind this it was Mr.Min who had actually planned once after hearing that his son in law Jungkook was going to send Jimin away, he immediately used this opportunity in his favour. The reason behind this was, if Jimin was alive naturally Jungkook could have made Jimin as the heir of Jeon Empire. Mr.Min didn't want all the wealth of his son in law to get drown under the name of some illegitimate child, past few months he was even forcing yoongi to ask Jungkook about having kids and yoongi always tried his best to ignore this, ofcourse he and Jungkook always shared brotherly bond, so yoongi couldn't even imagine having kids with his baby brother.

Taehyung the famous South Korean actor and model was having a collaboration with AgustD, so now they were infront of each other discussing about the Photoshoot and later on they were going to talk about the concept of the collab.

Taehyung pulled the chair for yoongi to sit a pure gentleman behavior, his Aura was screaming dominating and manly vibes. Yoongi got confused whenever he saw Taehyung with Jungkook the person was really bubbly or to be exact Taehyung always behaved childishly, but here he was being a perfect mature genuine boyfriend material. Yoongi didn't get it how Taehyung had two different personalities ? may be he was an actor so that it could be the reason why Taehyung was like that. But still no one knows about the fact of V being the most crazy psychotic Mafia boss in Seoul.

"Would you like to have something yoongissi ?" Taehyung was eyeing yoongi from top to bottom but not in a creepy way a warm boxy smile plastered over his face.

"I'm actually fine, thanks for asking V..ssi" yoongi said while drinking the water but what he heard next made yoongi to choke on his water.

"Please don't address me as V just call me Taehyung or Tae, I really hate that childish bastard" Taehyung said as if  he was talking about a different person.  yoongi was still recovering from the earlier choke his eyeballs widened in surprise.

"V... I mean Tae yeah right... Taehyung..ah aren't you the same person ? why are you talking like that about yourself ?" yoongi asked wiping his mouth with the tissues while Taehyung was looking at him with loving eyes.

"May be it's not the time to talk about it yoongi, I will tell you later but for now let me know about yourself please ?" Taehyung asked ignoring yoongi's question.

"about me ? well... I'm feeling so pathetic right now of myself and it's hurting me to see Jungkook like that" yoongi said while tears were cascading down his cheeks remembering about his dead son how he hated Jimin without any reason, blamed the boy for his own mistake. The pure guilt was eating him up and seeing Jungkook like that was another huge pain for his heart.