Crazy Times

January 12 2019

The Last Couple of months in High School have been very intense for the group. Let's recap to tell you all what going on with the group so far.

Daniel Boyce has been acting odd for the last couple of months. He's been talking to someone and has been going out frequently. He didn't join the group for the Halloween party nor the new year's party. The Group thought He was meeting his secret girl but it turns out Daniel has been busy working at his family's ranch which explains his recent absences but still no answer to what he has been doing on his phone.

Dario has been getting dragged around by the leader of the sports club Io. However They also have been spending time with each other. Dario invited her to the Halloween Party along with him inviting Io again for the New Year's Party. They also seem to have gotten close to each other.

Maria and Tanahashi have been playing music for the music club for the last couple of months. Maria also joined Tana's band which he calls it "Aces Of The Universe". They also have been hanging out along with Maria inviting him to both the Halloween and New year's party. Apparently Tana seems to Like Maria but isn't sure if Maria has the same feelings for him.

Wyatt and Toni have been childhood friends for a long time but ever since Wyatt told the group that he had deep feelings for her. They have been helping him in overcoming his fears in being shy and so on. They have gone to a couple of dates including inviting Toni in both parties. Apparently Toni also has feelings for him but it's only a matter of time till one of them confesses their love.

Daikon Black has completely changed( Well If you mess with him. You dug your own grave) ever since The Squad Accepted Lexi into their group. Apparently Lexi and Daikon have been talking to each other for a long time and even dressed up as The Joker and Harley Quinn in the Halloween Party. Apparently Alexa has a crush on him but she's afraid to confess her feelings to him but what she doesn't know is that Daikon has feelings for her too.

Tobias is also a changed man. He's been hanging out with Marisa for a while and they have been good friends. Tobias introduced her to the gang as They both have feelings for each other. Tobias even admitted it to his friends that he has feelings for her but he doesn't know if he should confess to her. The Gang did said to follow his heart and well Only time will tell.

Keku and Raquel( Along with Dakota) have also been hanging out. Raquel was able to get Keku to open up even more as she found him cute and a cool and honest man. They also have been to a few dates and even trained each other at the Martial Arts Club. Apparently Both of them have deep feelings for each other and Dakota is looking for way for both of them to confess.

Eryos has changed too, Ever since she met Jericho. He has been helping her in her math problems and even let's her study with him. He also introduced her to his buddies where they call themselves the Inner Circle. Eryos along with Jericho and his friends has so much fun pranking others and much more. Apparently Jericho admitted to his group that he has feelings for Eryos but what he doesn't know is that Eryos likes him too.

James has also became a changed man( Well The Last Time Peter said he went soft, Peter got a wedge.) But still is brutal and crazy. Ever since Him and Rhea finished the group project. They have been going out someplaces and even attended some death metal concerts. Apparently James likes Rhea but he isn't sure how to confess but he hopes Rhea accepts his feelings.

Summer has been hanging out with Adam along with his friends where they call themselves The Elite. They have been notorious for breaking multiple wall breaks and trolling people and doing skits. Summer has been joining them in their videos. Adam loves Summer but isn't sure how to confess.