Brief Summary

Orphaned Jayden "Jay" Cole is not your average 17 year old girl. When she was about 5 years old she was well kidnapped by Messogog and well, turned into a half human half Smallest Horned, Frilled Dinosaur: Aquilops (Three Pounds). She was born prematurely and this made it perfect for Messogog to try out his experiment on her. Based off the information he had: The three-pound Aquilops was a true outlier on the ceratopsian family tree: whereas most ancestral horned and frilled dinosaurs hailed from Asia, Aquilops was discovered in North America, in sediments dating to the middle Cretaceous period (about 110 million years ago). You wouldn't know to look at it, but the descendants of Aquilops, millions of years down the line, were multi-ton plant-eaters like Triceratops and Styracosaurus that could successfully fend off an attack by a hungry T. Rex. It made his idea PERFECT.But when Jayden breaks out of Messogog's lab and escapes and bonds with the Scarlet Dino Gem, will she be able to find somewhere safe to go or will Messogog try and get her back. Will she find love with someone who accepts her for being who she is?

(I'm gonna work on Chapter 1. It might take a bit. might not. XD Fanfics are hard but fun to do.)