🔪❤I Thought He Hated Me❤🔪

(CUSS WARNING!)

BEN'S POV

I'm playing video games in my room I mean its the only thing I do, Everyone in this mansion is a b#tch except Sally and the other kiddos. One of the meanest person probably in existence is the one and only Jeff The killer. I dont know for some reason he doesn't like me at all! Sometimes I even think he hates me more than Jane. I am pretty insecure about myself..Back to Jeff, Me and him used to be friends but for some reason he changed he turned into a hole new person and ignored me the all the time So I eventually so gave up. "Ben? Slendy said its time for dinner!" "coming Sally." I hate going out of my room everytime when someone sees me they just give me a weird glare and whisper to each other it makes me really uncomfortable. 

AFTER DINNER

BEN'S POV

Ofcourse Jeff had to make fun of me AGAIN! For some reason it hurts the most if it comes from him..I'm just gonna play video games. "Ben?" slender knocked on the door "Come in.." "Ben, I have an important mission for you. One of Zalgo's proxies came into our forest your mission is to Kill them." "sure.." I answerd "Lemme get me ready!" "Okay good luck!" Slender said before leaving my room. 

SOME TIME LATER

I'm ready to go kill this creature! I am going to teleport instead of walking to the front door so nobody notices me. 

I've been walking for hours and I havent found anyone yet. I stepped on something so I went to look what it was and then I felt something go through my stomach DAMMIT its The Rake! I fastly teleported behind him talking my sword and attacking him. After sometime he finally gave up. I felt really dizzy and tired I only had enough power to teleport to the front door so I did, I just opened the door and everything turned black.

JEFF'S POV

Me and my friends ( E.J,Toby,L.J Nina ) were just about to leave the mansion to hang out  but then Ben collapses infront of us. "...Slender!! Come here fast!!" "Jeff, R u kidding me? you want to help HIM?" Nina asked. "Yeah? Didn't you hate him or did you fall in love with this loser?" L.J laughed. I felt warm "Shut the F#CK UP!" I yelled at him. "Whats with the yelling?!" Slender asked. Toby just pointed at Ben. Slender took him and teleported away. "Well let's go hang out now." Nina said while hugging me. I pushed her off and went to my room. "Whats up with him?" E.J asked.

Gosh freaking Ben I thought. I'm the worst "friend"... I got to apologize to him when he wakes up.

SOME TIME LATER

JEFF'S POV

I was in the living room watching some TV until I saw Ben walking by I decided that this was the time..

BEN'S POV

I was walking to the kitchen still feeling kinda dizzy. Eveyone was upstairs or outside its only me and Jeff it made me nervous when thinking about it. Then someone pinned me to the wall I turned around to see who it was.."J-jeff..?" I said he was so close to my face my heart starterd beating faster than usual. "Benny..?" He whispered in my ear. "W-what do you want..?" I stutterd. "Ben..I'm sorry for everything I- just didn't know how to love. Ever since I started liking you I changed...I'm sorry!!" I gave him a kiss on his cheek "It's okay!" I said.

It's been a week since me and Jeff started dating. "I love you Ben." "I love you too!!" 

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

THE END :D

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘