Chapter I. - Plan

Somewhere deep underground was the base of Dr. Claw, where MAD is now planning its next mission.

"You're totally incompetent, Tallon," Claw said.

"I'm not to blame. Gadget and his niece showed up again and used Gadget's flamethrower to burn your super-devil invention to coal," Tallon said.

"Gadget again, but I'll get he next time! Next time!" Claw was angry.

"You always say that," Tallon stopped him. "Isn't it time to finally get rid of him?"

"You're right, but how? I've been doing it for years," Claw asked as he stroked Mad Cat.

"I have a plan," Tallon said triumphantly.

"Well, don't tell me, and what?" Claw wondered.

"There is only one possibility. We must to take away his most precious thing, his niece," Tallon replied.

Claw began to listen better to his nephew. " And how do you want to do it?"

"I'll marry her." Tallon replied.

"What !? You won't do that !! Claw slammed his fist on the table and Mad cat jumped to the ground in fear.

"I could sacrifice for the sake of MAD," Tallon said.

"Be in the same family with the Gadget? NEVER !!! I didn't raise you to marry the niece of the best HQ agent. Just ........ uh wait! Did you say sacrifice? Claw stopped being angry.

"Did you think I wanted to marry her because I love her??" Tallon laughed.

"Then why?" Claw asked impatiently.

"Think logically. The gadget will respond to this matter just like you. He will not allow his little princess to marry Dr. Claw's nephew. They will quarrel and Penny will leaves. The gadget will be vulnerable. We can do whatever we want with him. It won't be hard to get rid of him. What do you say?"

"And how are you going to do this? What if his niece rejects you?" Claw asked.

"It will never happen. Do you know a prettier boy in the world than I am?" Tallon said as he looked in the mirror.

"Well, I don't know, but I'll try to trust you. And then what do we do with the Gadget?" Claw asked eagerly.

"Um ... that's just a detail. A wedding is important now," Tallon replied.

"All right, you have my permission to marry. And when will our plan begin?" Claw said with a smile.

"Don't worry. I'll start working right away, uncle Claw," sayed his nephew with a devilish smile.