A Guide to the Tribes of Dragnaple

Updated by Meadow Grass of the Sea Kingdom and Lilac Frost of Torch Mountain.

Raynbow

Height/Weight: 10-11', 300-400 lbs

Appearance/Abilities: all colors of the rainbow, long narrow talons, wings have sparkles on lower half, can breathe fire.

Live on: Raynbowfalles

Ruled by: King Skydapple and Queen Glamorous

Heirs: Princess Cotton, Prince Steel, Prince Fledgling

Jungle

Height/Weight: 10-11', 400-500 lbs

Appearance/Abilities: thick scales, thick talons, big tails. Usually brown, red, or green. Can breathe fire and some can camouflage their scales (rare).

Live on: Starrlande

Ruled by: King Jaguar

Heir: Princess Harmony, Prince Forrest (estranged)

Sea

Height/Weight: 10-11', 200-400 lbs

Appearance/Abilities: smaller, bigger wings, webbed talons, gills, fish-like tail. Always black, green, purple, or brown. Can breathe hot jets of water as well as fire.

Live on: Watterlaek

Ruled by: King Flounder and Queen Starfish

Heir: Prince Current

Desert

Height/Weight: 11-12', 400-450 lbs

Appearance/Abilities: yellow or brown with blue eyes. They have smaller talons, larger fangs (which are rumored to contain poison), and thin tails. Can breathe fire.

Live on: Marblerivver

Ruled by: Queen Rattlesnake

Heirs: Princess Timberwolf, Prince Jackal

Tundrae

A vast expanse of ice and snow once believed to be deserted.  Now known to be home to the illusive Frost dragons. Contrary to popular belief, these dragons are not all white, however, it is only within their magical barrier that their true colors can be seen. They tend to have slender bodies, long talons and large wings, and can also breathe ice instead of fire.

Ruled by: Prince Fahrenheit 

Heirs: None

Snowfalle

A lush woodland of a world. Towns dot this Realm. It is known as a safe haven for all dragon breeds, and a land of technology and science.

Mountain

Height/Weight: 10', 500-600 lbs

Appearance/Abilities: big, with huge wings and talons. Brown, gray, or black. Cannot breathe fire.

Live on: Monterra

Ruled by: King Swoop

Resistance Ruled by: King Hillock of Marblerivver

Heirs for either: None

Sky

Height/Weight: 9-10', 300-400 lbs

Appearance/Abilities: Tall, thin with large wings and small talons. All colors possible. Can breathe lighting and project it from their wings.

Live on: Skyecloude

Ruled by: King Stratos and Queen Hurricane

Heir: Prince Gust

Unnowen

This city, buried deep within the other realms and only accessible through a series of catastrophic events, is said to be the home of what remains of the Skelewing tribe, though no one has seen a Skelewing in two centuries and their city remains hidden from time.

Ruled by: As of pre-Dragnaple War Two; prince brothers, Axel and Ancor.

Heirs: Unknown