ideas

Hey guys here are some ideas. Please read the description too. If you wanna use any of my ideas you are totally allowed, actually i would love it if you will be writing a story with my idea. I will update this as time passes.

                  IDEAS: 

(*Nosaka cant stand the cold;)
1- It is very late when Nosaka  comes back from practice. Nishikage already laid in bed and because it is very cold Nosaka decides to cuddle next to Nishikage in bed. Nosaka falls asleep very fast now because laying next to Nishikage makes the cold go away. Nishikage, who is a very light sleeper was awaked through Nosaka's action and is at first surprised (and possibly blushing😚 ) but then he just makes sure that Nosaka wont be cold and therefore hugs nosaka a little closer.

2 (1.5***) - Nosaka for one reason ( can also be after idea 1 ) is laying next to Nishikage on the bed (hugging/cuddling with Nishikage) Nishikage wakes first but doesnt move and waits for nosaka to wake up (the big protecting lovely angel he is❤). Nishikage stares at nosaka and swears that he will always be by his side no matter what. (If idea 1 then will make sure he stays warm)

3- Nosaka saves Nishikage from a car incident after he tries to save a little girl but freezes right after that. So that Nosaka ends up saving both the little girl and his best friend Nishikage. Nosaka is alive and even though he has some injuries they arent that bad. Nishikage is very guilty but this does strengten his respect and determination to follow Nosaka even more.

4- Nishikage tries to thank nosaka for bringing him on the right path as well as believing in him and just everything Nosaka has done for him.

5- Nosaka tries to thank Nishikage for always being by his side, supporting him and always trusting him. (Believing in him, protecting him etc.)

6- Nishikage believes that he isnt worthy of following Nosaka anymore. He also thinks that he only causes bad things for Nosaka even though Nosaka loves every moment spend with Nishikage. It is up to Nosaka to show Nishikage how much he means to him and make sure Nishikage will stay with him so that they can both be happy.

7- Nosaka sees Nishikage with a girl. He becomes very jealous. Nosaka believes that when Nishikage will find his one, that he will leave Nosaka. Nishikage confronts Nosaka about his jealous behaviour, when Nosaka spits out what he thinks will happen if nishikage gets a girlfriend ( very emotionol😢). Nishikage makes sure that Nosaka knows that he will NEVER leave his side no matter what happens or who comes into his live. (* because Nosaka is the one who is the most important to him and the one he will always love and want to be with)

That's it for now. Sure hope you like it😁😉❤
(I don't know if you have noticed but English isnt my first language so my vocabulary and spelling is not very large)