🍄Snape🍄

❗️18+ content (SMUT)
Snape/student story

Y/h- your house 

MAIN CAST!

Snape
Y/N
———-
Being a sixth-year y/h was hard I mean being a sixth year was just hard for anyone.

I had got potions to times this year. I was not happy about that (I really hope that snape dose not hate me this year)

For the first few days that school had started I did not have potions but the rest of the week I did

When I walked into snapes class I wanted to see if he had his mean mug like he always did. ever year this name would act like a dick to everyone I swear to god this man had no love life

I walked in and looked at snap. I was the first one in class today, snapes head shot up and looked at me. he's hair was slid back and was cut, he looked really nice and he smiled at me.

I had never seen snape smiled before I don't think anyone had.

"miss y/l/n would you stay after class I need to ask you something" snape asked me.

"yes, I can" I told him back. I made my way over to my sit and sat down.

after a few minutes' kids started to come into the class. Draco sat down next to me. he was one of my best friends. lots of people did not like his. but for some reason he was nice to me and I kind of found that he was cute.

I never told him that though. I was a pureblood but that did not matter his dad did not like me. so, I guess I lost all hope on that and just gave up.

"class silent" and when snape said that were all shut are mouths and stayed quit.

"open your books to page 638 and read that don't talk or you will get in trouble"

We all opened are books to the page snape had told us to turn to and started to read

"he looks weird when he does his hair" Draco said to me and I looked at snape who was reading some paper. "ya he kind of dose" I told Draco back and when I did I just I had said it a little too loud and snap hear it.

Miss y/l/n what your u like to say

my hole face went red I did not want to tell snape what me and Draco were talking about so I just looked down at my paper.

"please just read I don't feel like doing anything today" I looked up at snape and he was just shaking his head and he went back to reading his book.

Draco just giggled and looked at his book and read.

-Time skip-

At the end of class all the kids started filling out of snapes class room, I stayed at my desks until everyone was out of the room. I got up and walked over to snape desk. Why did you want me to stay after class sir?

well, you have my class two times a week unlike others sop I wanted to see if you wanted to have the two classes or just one

I looked to him and just smiled "the two classes are fine"

Snape looked really good and I wanted to mess with him

"Well, snape want to know something, you are a very attractive man and I was just taking in how fucking hot you are. (Omg I did not just say that out loud) "you think I'm hot" snape said and he got up out of his chair coming to step closer to me making my ass hit his desk.

I mean yeah, I guess, (I need to shut the fuck up) "well miss does this make u uncomfortable" and he said the he grabbed my lower back and pulled me closer to him making the lover part of my body touch his.

No sir it does not, I think it is hot. The second I said that snapes lips crashed into mine. His lips were soft and smooth, he was a good kisser, snape pulled away for a second and looked at me and asked if I want to go any further, I gave him a nod and he picked me up and sent me on his desk.

He slowly went down to the ground sliding his hands up my skirt and pulling my panties down
"Your so wet for me" he said as he slipped one finger in a soft mon left mouth as he started pumping faster into me, as I was starting to reach my climax he started to pump faster and faster as he did this, he slowly slipped a second finger in.

I reached down and grabbed his hair working on it slightly "can you come for me", as he said this, I reached my climax and released.

Snape pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth sucking on them then sticking his head in between my legs and licking up anything that was left. "You taste so yummy" snape said as he came back up from between my legs.

Snape, I have a class to go to, I told him. "Do you really need to go, what class is it? It DADA and I do not want lupin yelling at me for the next 2 years. Snape gave me my panties back and put them on

On my way out snape yelled "hey" so I turn around he give me a kiss and said "same time tomorrow?" I nodded "same time tomorrow" then I gave him a kiss and went to my DADA Class.
——
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

MAKE SURE IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME BY SENDING IN YOUR STORYS YOU CAN JUST MESSGE ME ON HERE OR MY INSTAGRAM

I WILL GIVE CREDIT IF YOU WRITE A STORY FOR ME 💕💕

Credit~ my story

❗️VOTE AND COMMENT ❗️
Word count 1001