💚🤍7💚💙

Happy 1k reads🎉🎉🎉💕
Thank you so much 🖤💚❤️💜🤎💜❤️🧡🤍

❤️

💚

🖤

"There is no freaking way that you guys are in love" Mild accused them.

The twins then galred at him which made him back away immediately.

"Wow I think I'm suddenly feeling hungry again I'm gonna grab me some burger" Mild then hurriedly scurried away from the scene.

"So you guys are not joking at all? Like this is some serious shit we are talking about?" Joss question the two.

"Yes!" Zee yelled.

"We know it's hard to believe but trust me we have it real bad and real hard" Mew smirked.

Just by thinking about Gulf again Mew got a hard on immediately.

"Oh shit! You've got it real hard alright! A real hard on as well" Kaownawah snickered Mew.

Mew just shrugged him off, he was proud to be getting a hard on just by thinking about Gulf.

"So if this is the deal then why don't both try to search those two guys?" Boat suggested.

Mew and Zee both sigh in frustration.

"You think we didn't do that already" Zee implied.

"So, what did you guys find out?" Thorn curiously ask.

Mew then replied "We found nothing".

All of them looked at each other as if what they were hearing was impossible.
Well it should be impossible, cause their family have many connections to find those guys.

"Do you think what we saw back then are just ghosts?!?!" Mild suddenly pops out acting all scared by what he said.

Mew and Zee together with their friends just sigh and shook their heads in the nonsense Mild just said.

🧡

❤️

🧡

🧡❤️🤍💚💜🤎🖤💚🤍🤎🤎🧡🤎❤️💜💚🤍💜💜

Inside the car that is driving to the university, Bright is just idly sitting with his earphones plugged to his ears

Not having a care to his surroundings, his mind just drifts to the boy he met at the park a week.

Just where could I find you or see you again?

Bright snapped back from daydreaming of the boy when his driver relayed of his arrival at school.

The school was pack with many students minding their own business when suddenly a very expensive looking car drove inside the school and a young fine looking man step out of it.

Everyone stopped and looked at Bright like they were about yo eat him alive.
They couldn't believe how young, sexy and handsome the guy was.
That didn't also escape the fact his cold icy stare and intimidating aura that he emits.

Then they recognized immediately that it was Bright Vachirawit the only heir and hidden succesor of the Vachirawit clan that held a very powerful position in the business world. It was only recently that this was revealed that's why some people are still not informed.

The hallway of the school was made into a runaway when Bright walk into it not minding anyone who approaches him and just walk straight ahead.

Bright got to the admin and got his schedule. He immediately roam around and stumbled upon a hidden garden inside the campus.

He immediately thought this will remain his secret spot to get away from the people.

He sat under the tree, sheltering him from the sun and couldn't help but dream about the cute little bunny guy he met back then.

Bright lost track of time on how long he fell asleep but didn't dare to wake up as he was still enjoying dreaming about the boy.

Suddenly he was interrupted from his nap when some familiar voice spoke that made his hear rate rise up.

"Wake up Bright!" Someone yelled at him.

Bright thought he was still dreaming and imagining the boy as he can also hear his voice.

Then he suddenly felt someone hovered above him covering up the sunlight that was hitting him.
Then he felt someone yanking him to wake up and that's when he decided to slowly open his eyelids.

A blurry image can be seen then his eyesight adjusted and a few seconds later Bright was surprised to see Win again in his school, not only that but just infront of him a few inches away from each other.

"Win?" Bright was unsure if he was still dreaming or not as he is seeing Win from upside down.

"Yes its me Bright! You remeber me!" win excitedly stated while nodding his head profusely making Bright blush as a little accident from his nodding can get them to kissing to each other, well not that Bright doesn't mind.

Bright got up and face Win again who was now smiling at him with his cute little bunny teeth.

"I never thought I would see you again Win"

"Well didn't I tell you that I'll meet you again soon"

"You're right, you did" Bright smiled happily.

He was honestly confused about his self as he never ever smiled at someone before not until Win came along.

Win was only a stranger he met one time yet he felt like he needed to be by his side everyday. He wants to hold him and protect his smile that he would want only for himself.

Bright was startled when Win suddenly crawled much closer to him.

"So what are you doing all alone here Bright?" Win poutly ask.

Bright finds it cute.

"Nothing just wanted to rest"

"Wow you also like to sleep outside? Me too, my mother always kicks me out of the house whenever me and my brother cause trouble that's why we awlays sleep outside too! It's fun right?" Win happily shared to Bright.

Bright suddenly feels a boiling anger knowing that Win has that kind of Mother who treats her own children like that.

" Win, are you okay? " Bright showed worriness and concern.

Win was confused by how Bright reacted.

"Yes why not?" Win was still smiling and then Bright felt his heart clenched by seeing Win still smiling like that knowing that his mother treats him that way.

"Do you need a place to stay? You can live with me if you want to" Bright suggested.

Win showed blissfulness in his eyes when Bright said that.

"Really, I can live with you?" Win ask.

Bright warmly smiled "Of course, you don't have to worry, I live alone and my place is big enough for two people"

"Okay Bright I want to live with you" Win happily clapped his hands in excitement and Bright was just happily observing him.

Little did Win know Bright misunderstood his situation where he thought Win was being treated poorly by his family.

Only if Bright knows, Win's family is much different from any other family there is.

🖤🤎❤️❤️💚💜💜💚❤️💜🖤To be continued