Kahaani Hamari Riansh Ki - PART 1 and PART 2

PART 1

                  It was night around 10:30 pm where Rai Singania mansion was in absolute silence and suddenly a car with fierceness and angst entered into the great VR mansion. Pretty Rai Singania i.e, Ridhimma Vansh Rai Singania got down from the car in a confused mood and her husband mighty Vansh Rai Singania locked the car and his eyes were filled with obsession and jealousy . He caught hold of the Ridhimma's hand tightly and twisted her wrist and she slightly yelled and moaned in pain.He brought her forcefully into their bedroom and Riddhima was shouting Vansh all the way in the stairs till their bedroom. He slammed her gently to the wall and said in his strict (baari-tone).

                "Maine tumhe kitni baar samjaya Riddhima I don't like you talking with Mr. Oberoi but you didn't listen to me and you talked with him all along the party and you didn't have any time to notice your husband and didn't turn up for dance when I called you .You lied to me you was not feeling well and was busy talking with him why sweetheart why!? You know Vansh ka pyaar bahuth dangerous aur Vansh ki naazorein se koi nahi pach sakta Why Sweetheart ?!!".

              He was so closed to her that they could sense only their breathe and (dil ki dhadkan)

            "Hum dono ke beech mein koi nahi aa saktha Riddhima koi nahi" he said with his obsessed anger.

            There was eyelock for 2 minutes and suddenly feel that his hands was placed on Riddhima stomach and Ridhu replied with blush

         "But Mr haivaan rai singania does tiny Rai Singania has the right to come between us" with her heads down and her cheeks turn crimson red.

          Vansh was taken aback by her sudden confrontation and couldn't even sense or realize what was happening. He slightly moved away from Riddhima and sat on the bed thinking what his 'musibateon ka magnet' told just a few seconds ago. There was silence in the bedroom and suddenly tears flowed from Vansh's eyes unknowingly in an excitement that he is going to have a kid . Vansh with teary eyes shook his head asking her whether it is true and Riddhima came near him hugged him and placed his hand on his tummy assuring that after 10 months their room is going to be filled with baby's laughter and cry. Vansh couldn't believe and hugged her tightly Riddhima to reciprocate it. And then finally broke their hug and Riddhima suddenly went to her washroom and took her pregnancy kit and showed him . Vansh's hand was shaking with excitement after seeing the two red lines on it. He stared at it. And then pulled his wife towards his broad chest and placed a kiss on her forehead and cupped her face and said

         "Thank you Riddhima for everything, you made my life complete and my adrenaline is in an excited state where I couldn't even express it. Thank You sweetheart for everything . Thank you sweetheart for coming into my life . Meri andhera raath ka roshni hai tu''.

           Riddhima placed her index fingers on his lips and said " Enough Mr Rai Singania you have talked too much today in excitement and you see myself and our baby are feeling extremely tired (said with a smirk and wink in her eyes )".

          Vansh mocked and said "Riddhima,are you making fun out of my feelings?" said with a laugh.

          Ridhimma yawned and said in a drowsy tone "Vansh!! time dekho 11:30 ho chuke hai you see i feel very tired".

          Before she could finish Vansh lifted her up and placed gently on the bed and went to his another side of bed ,he caressed her hair and said "Goodnight Sweetheart".Before going to sleep Riddhima informed him that tomorrow they are going to gynaecologist for checkup and asked him to get free during morning. He replied "Definitely Riddhima!! we shall go and I will ask Angre to handle the meeting so don't worry" . Both drifted to sleep slowly.