"Just Dance"

"O-Ow! Please stop!! It hurts..!" Hoseok cried.

The boy laughed. "What a wimp! You can't even survive a kick!"

"Hey! Get away from him!" Yoongi shouted.

The boy scoffed, furrowing his eyebrows. "And what is a weak little boy like you gonna do about it if I don't?"

Yoongi sighed. "You really don't want see.."

He laughed, kicking Hosoek in the stomach. "Ooooopss!" 

Yoongi saw red. "That's it, you asked for it."

Yoongi approached him, punching him in the face.

"Hey- o-ow! Stop!" The boy yelped, trying to get Yoongi to stop hitting him.

Yoongi kicked him, pushing him out of the way. "I better not see you touching him ever again!" Yoongi yelled, picking up Hoseok's sma body and running back to the apartment.

-

"Eomma! Hoseok got hurt..can I borrow some bandages and medication?" Yoongi asked.

Ms. Min nodded. "Of course, and is he alright? How badly is he hurt?"

Yoongi sighed. "He's fine..but it's a long story.. I'll tell you when he's better"

Ms. Min sighed. "Okay my love, take care of him alright?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yes eomma.." he grabbed the healing supplies and hurried to the bedroom.

"Seok, I got you some medicine and bandages to help your wounds..may I see?" Yoongi muttered, holding out an alcohol wipe.

Hoseok pouted, reaching his leg out for Yoongi to apply medicine to.

Yoongi dabbed the cloth in water to tone down the alcohol and patted it onto the cuts displayed on Hoseok's legs.

Hoseok winced at the unusual feeling of the weird substance on his skin.

"Owie.." he mumbled, as Yoongi pressed down on some of them to remove blood.

When Yoongi was finished he cleaned up the wipes and gave Hoseok a liquid medicine to reduce the pain.

"Feeling better?" Yoongi asked, getting in the bed next to Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded. "A bit..thank chu yoonie.." he mumbled, sipping his medicine and laying his head on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi chuckled, ruffling Hoseok hair. "Your welcome buddy.."

"You should become a doctor when you grow up.." Hoseok muttered, hugging onto his little horse plushie.

Yoongi hummed. "Ill think about it..b-but I'd rather be a song write or a producer."

Hoseok giggled. "What's that?"

Yoongi smiled at the sound of Hoseok's little giggles. "It's someone who makes music."

Hoseok gasped. "That cool Hyung! I wan' be a dancer!!" He exclaimed, doing a little dance move despite his condition.

Yoongi smiled. "Wow, you're strong.. you can even dance while hurt."

Hoseok sighed. "I can dance whenever Hyungie! Whenever I feel down, I just dance..it makes me feel better!"

Yoongi chuckled. "Cute.."

"Why tank chu."

-