Chapter 16

.⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

Everyone was sitting peacefully in the dining hall including Y/n.She had shocked expression on her face. For her, everything happened so fast. She looked around , Jungkook was playing with Jiwoo and Jimin and Taehyung were glaring like they were just about to kill each other. Namjoon and Jin were looking at each other too like they were trying to understand the condition.

"What is happening here?" Namjoon asked. He was clueless too like Y/n. She was atleast relieved to see Jimin and Jungkook here.

"We are here to stay" Jimin said. He looked at her direction and smiled and completed his sentence while looking at taehyung's direction "until we want".

Namjoon chocked after listening to his sentence and on the other side Y/n was shocked and was screaming inside because of the happiness. Jimin noticed her excitment and laughed.

"Should we start our food now?" Yoongi asked lazily.

"Yes please, afterall our hyung cooked this food" Hoseok said while putting his hand around Jin's shoulder with the smile more like a fake smile. Jin just ignored him.

"Actually I'm not hungry anymore" Taehyung glared to everyone especially to Jimin and went to his room.

"And I have to go , today I have urgent meeting"Namjoon left the table too.

"REALLY!" finally Y/n opened her mouth. Her eyes were sparkling because of happiness.

"YES, How can we leave you with him, especially my little spoiled kid" Jungkook said. Jiwoo gave him smile and again started eating.

"Thank you" Y/n looked down almost about to tear up.

"You want to say something Jin" Yoongi said while looking toward him. Everyone looked into his direction.

"Not really, Just trying to understand what actually is happening. Well just continue and feel like if I'm not here. I just can't leave my food" Jin started  eating again and everyone followed his action and started eating.

[Taehyung pov]

WHY? JUST WHY HE HAVE TO INTRRUPT OUR MOMENT? Can't he just leave her already? I sat on the bed. If I will get a chance to kill him, I definitely will. On this point I just wanted to take Y/n away from everyone, far away from whole universe so that she don't have to fall for everyone, Just Y/n me and our daughter.I would never let him have her, never! I was having headache and decided to lay and rest. I closed my eyes and tried to escape from this stress. But no use my mind was full with thoughts of Jimin, Jiwoo, Y/n. Why there is even Ji common in him and in my daughter's name. Again I opened my eyes because I don't think if I can even sleep because of four clowns laughing and talking loudly outside.

Later on someone opened the door, I looked behind and saw no one  other than my daughter and her FaVoUrItE cAt.

"What?" I asked with irritated tone but it didn't affect him not even little bit.

"Dad! me and yoongi uncle and hoseok uncle going out, please come with us.

I looked toward yoongi and he was looking straight into my eyes.

"Just take your Jimin and your Jungkook uncle too with you" Why they are even bothering to be here. Atleast I will get few hours with my wife alone.

"They refused and told me t-"

"You want to come or not" Yoongi intrrupted her. I see, Jimin want me to go so he can spend time with my wife. After I refused, yoongi closed my door and left me alone in my room.

Oh god! I feel like killing someone. After spending my half day in my room, I decided to go outside but-

"WHO THE FUCK LOCKED IT, OPEN IT YOU LITTLE JAMLESS BOY." That was the end of my patience. But no one opened it.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR! JIN! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR. WHERE THE HELL YOU ALL ARE"

After few minute of silence, I heared footsteps finally relieved but no Jimin had to intrupt again.

"Y/N no! Don't open it, let him face too. Let him know how it feel like being trapped." Jimin said.

"B..but Jim..in, he-"

"Just shh! and come with me" Jimin pulled her away I guess, because I heard faded voices of footsteps

" Y/N! OPEN IT! I'M WARNING YOU! JIMIN I WILL KILL YOU, OPEN THE DOOR FOR GOD SAKE !JIN!" After few minutes' of screaming and shouting no one opened the door and with the disappointed I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes

[Author pov]

"He will be mad if we wouldn't open the door" Y/n said in worried tone. She was worried not because she care about him but because she knew Taehyung very well and his short temper.

"Y/n! let's not talk about him.let's talk about us I'm here, he can do nothing, don't worry I wouldn't let him hurt you anymore. I still love you, this all happened because of me. I left you first, I'm sorry Y/n it was all my mistake." All the time Y/n was looking into his eyes and tears were rolling down on her cheeks continuously

"No! From the beginning till end this was all my mistake" Y/n said. Her eyes were on the floor. Jimin hugged her tightly and Y/n hugged him back.

              .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

[Edited]

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND LIKE IT TOO.