BABY

Baby

I laid on the hospital bed as I told the story of my life.life wasn't fair but we persevered and we won too.

Many years have passed and I never dreamt of having my own babies.We have been married for 9years still no child of my own.I lost hopes of laying my hands on my own children,even my husband have moved on with the predicament.My mother in-law kept flooding my house each year with different set of young ladies,just for my husband to have a child of his own but he refused bluntly.

Even the doctors said we had no problems and the pastors aren't left out too.I have gone to different prayer house in search of my own but it seemed the heaven's down were shut up.
I cried bitterly most night and slept in different churches too.I drank alot of concoctions from different set of people either from friends,mother,mother in-law too.
If only man can give children ,I would have even done the unimaginable just to have this child.😭😭😭
Life was worthless and meaningless to me and all I could feel was to take my own life.

It wasn't easy for my husband too because all his friends and agemates were with children of their own .It wasn't as if i ever did an abortion why i was still in school because i was still intact as a lady.Some of the bad girls i knew back then in school were happily married with kids,not one ,not two but five children but i who lived a religious life back then in school had nothing to show for it.

But as the saying goes "There is always light at the end of the tunnel".Just when I thought all hopes was lost and my tears gland gotten tired of weeping.I took in while looking so pale and unkept.I never gave so much attention to it because I thought I had Malaria,not until I told my husband about the signs and he asked that I visit the hospital.

Lo and behold,it was then it was confirmed that I was a week pregnant 😄😄😄.My joy knew no bounds after the news and I kept dancing as I told my husband the great news.
He was happy too but asked that we should keep it to ourselves till the baby was born
Days turned to weeks,weeks turned to months.
One faithful morning as I woke up from bed,I had this sharp pain beneath my abdomen.We rushed to the hospital because my pregnancy was already due.I couldn't wait any long ,as I entered the theatre ,i said a short prayer for God to protect i and the baby.

Not knowing that this God works in so many ways.Few minutes after I entered the theatre,the doctor came out amazed at such miracle.He said to my husband"This God is too much oo".My husband was out of this world,he wasn't even interested in what the doc was saying ,all he wanted was the good news.

Doctor pls what happened to my wife,"he inquired". Your wife have been delivered of 7(4boys,3girls) babies😮😮,I don't know how it happened but it happened. Congratul.......
The doctor couldn't finish when my husband stormed into the ward to see me.I looked at him and smiled.He carried one of the baby up and thanked the Lord who made it happen.He gave me another to carry,I carried the child like a proud mother and gave God who turned my cry for a baby to Babies the glory.🥰🥰🥰