Chapter 2: Lets Not Drac On

Italics =thoughts/telepathy/ whispering

Bold=all might, assertions, harmful words, alucard/ izuku being menacing.

*= sfx

Underlined= in story text (notes, emails, etc)

All= transition

<÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷>

*short timeskip*

Izuku and alucard were walking down a hallway.

Alucard: so...let me get this straight, you're the son of the number one and number fifteen hero, but because you're quirkless they paid all of their attention to your sister, and she got her friends to beat you within an inch of your life every day to try to deter you from being a hero?

Izuku: yeah, but i only found out my birth parents were heros yesterday, i asked my father if i could become a hero without a quirk, and he basically told me to give up.

After i tried saving my sister from a villain, i got shit and she got congratulated for 'being so brave' i then saw my father offer my sister his quirk, confusing i know, my sister asked why he didn't offer me his quirk he said, and I quote "izuku doesn't have the quality's of a hero".

I planed on running away this morning, but my bitch of a sister caught me sneaking out and cornerd me in an ally with her friends, they beat the shit out of me as usual, but I'm pretty sure the goal was to actually fucking kill me, then you found me. But can i ask you, were they there?

*Flashback*

Izumi: heh, serves that damm deku right.

Shoto: yeah, he's always a pain to deal with.

Alucard appeared halfway phased through a wall.

Alucard: whats up, fuckers!?

Katsuki/katsumi/shoto/izumi: *screaming*

The four teenagers ran for their lives, luckily they didn't see alucard's face because the shadow of her hat covered it.

*end of Flashback*

Alucard: uhhhhh, no?

Izuku: so nobody saw you?

Alucard shook her head

Izuku: well, im eternally grateful for what you did for me, alucard, or should I say, mom?

Alucard began blushing before regaining her composure

Alucard: if you want to, yes, you can call me mom.

There was an awkward silence...

Izuku: so where are we?

Alucard: we're at the headquarters of the hellsing organisation, we used to be located in London but we decided to relocate.

Izuku: but why relocate to Japan?

Alucard: Japan has dairy queens.

Izuku: i think America has the better dairy queens.

Seras appeared from nowhere

Seras: it's a matter of perspective, really.

The youngest vampire let out a frightened scream.

Alucard: seras. What did i tell you about doing that?

Seras: s-sorry, mum.

Alucard: anyway, there's someone i want you to meet, broccoli head.

Izuku: who?