1 Continuation

Chaeyoung's POV

My parents told me to be careful who I should love because here in our country there's a Disease known for the symptoms of coughing Petals and Difficulties on breathing and it's called,"Hanahaki Disease". Where when you fall for someone who doesn't loves you back that's how you got the disease.

 "Typical One Sided Love"

Today is actually my first day of school, as usual every college students do is wake up early, Prepare myself for a new start, new school. I'm a freshman this year so yeah. Going back here I'm having my breakfast and my class starts at 8:00am and it's still early time check is7:10am.I'm done at my breakfast and left already so I can find a good sit on class. My friends are with me in this University 

(Which is everyone's Dream to go to)

"JYP MUSIC & ART'S UNIVERSITY"

which was only for Rich or Talented people only. I'm happy cause my friends and I got to go here. As I scan this school I didn't know I'm running out of time I'm almost late, so I'm running for my life because I hate being late. 

While I'm running my eyes left on a girl who looks like a Goddess, while spacing out and running I bumped into someone. I heard her groan in pain.

I keep on bowing to her and didn't look straight but she suddenly speaks and said.

"Hey its okay I'm not looking on my way either no need to bow." she giggled.

"Cute." I thought. As I scan her face, I saw her eyes it's really big and round.

She suddenly offers her hand to me and introduces herself.

"I'm Park Jihyo and I'm the president of the student council of this campus." She said.

Not to be rude I accepted her hand and return and said

"I'm Son Chaeyoung and I'm kinda new to this campus since this is my freshman year." I said.I shyly called her.

"I kinda need your help Jihyo sunbaenim, you know I'm new here and kinda lost." I giggled and continued.

 "Can you help me to my class 1-3." I said while fidgeting my fingers.

"No need to be shy Chaeyoung-shii, you go to left then the first door will be you,r class, oh and don't call me sunbaenim call me unnie," Jihyo said and smiled.

I look at my wristwatch and shock that it's quarter to eight. 

As I'm about to run I bowed to Jihyo unnie and said Thank you, and Run as fast as I can. As I'm about to enter I inhale and exhale to normalize my breathing and nervousness. As I enter my attention turned to this girl who's looking at the window seem familiar. I gasped as I remember that she's the girl who got my attention before.

Author's POV

As Chaeyoung opened the door of her class. All students inside has their eyes on her because she isn't familiar and seems like new. And right timing their Professor just came, Followed Chaeyoung.

"Good morning class,so right on timing as the new student is here already on the front, why don't you introduce yourself to them." Their Adviser said.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung,17 y/o, I rap, dance, sing, and I really like to draw, and even tho everyone calls me short and having short legs I ran really fast," Chaeyoung said *smirk*.

As she introduces herself the class has their mouth open in °O°. And giggled at the last sentence Chaeyoung spat. As Chaeyoung finishes her introduction, she sat behind the girl who seems mysterious to her.

Mina's POV

I live alone, My Parent's is in Japan and working hard on their shit Company, and that's why they don't have any time on their daughter. Anyway, I start my day Different to others, I woke up really early, and start my early workout routine, after I jog around my neighborhood, and prepare my breakfast, and take a shower, and fix myself,and ready to go to school.

*At School*

I saw an unfamiliar girl running with her eyes on me. 

"She seems new." I thought and just shrugged it and continue walking. As I enter my room 1-3, I saw the same girl entering our room followed by our professor. Im not putting my attention to her so I just keep on looking outside. As she introduces herself. I heard her saying.

" I'm Son Chaeyoung." Said 

'Seems Familiar oh well'

I thought, I just shrug. As she passes my seat there's a scent lingered in my nose and I diverted my attention to her and sat behind me.

*BANG*

*Door Opening*

Author's POV

There's a loud sound near the door. All the student's attention diverts to the girl who's panting really hard.

"Sorry, I'm late." The girl said. While panting really hard hands on her knees and looking down.

"Oh seems like there's a new one again, Please introduce yourself." Their Prof said.

"I'm Yoo-o-o-o Jeo-ngyeon-nn." She said between her panting.