17 Continuation

7:30A.M

(Same Day Saturday Morning)

No One's POV

Till now it's still raining.......Today might be a chilly day as it's raining.

The first one to wake up is Nayeon who's having a bad Hangover....She walked by the Living room and walk her out in the kitchen for a drink and did not notice the 2 who's sleeping in the sofa.

As Nayeon finishes her business in the kitchen and head over to the living room since her head is killing her in pain.

"Ehhh???"She said as she arrive in the living room, and there she finally saw Momo And Chaeyoung.

"Didn't these two slept on the room?"

"Why are they sleeping there?"Someone said and by that Nayeoon Turn around and saw.

"I can't remember anything though."

"Of course unnie your drunk" the latter said sarcastically.

"Jihyo I might be drunk but.........Yewp I'm Drunk"She tried to defend but gave up in the end.and by that Jihyo slowly approach the two and waking up Momo.

"Yah Momo-yah"She said and shook Momo Lightly.

but the latter just hum in response.

"Momo-yah why are you sleeping here with Chaeyoung?"Jihyo asked.

By hearing Chaeyoung's name she stood up and approach the sleeping cub.And leaned down to see if she's okay but the warm breathing of the cub welcomes her. She Quickly check the Cub's temperature.

"Shit....She caught a Fever"Momo said and lightly shook Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah,Where could I find the medicine box?"She asked in a low tone.

Since Chaeyoung thinks she's still dreaming..She answered Momo's question by.

"On my Room Upstairs on Right and you'll see a Door with a Cub sticker...and you'll find it there

A box covered with Cub band-aids"She said and went back to sleep.

And by that Momo quickly go upstairs and went looking for the Med kit.

As Momo came back to the living room,She took the thermometer and check Chaeyoung's temperature.

"Yah Momo-yah why are you sleeping here with Chaeyoung?"Nayeon asked.

She forgot that there's someone behind her waiting for an explanation.

"Ahmmmm......How do I say this"Momo said and just in time.The Thermometer just rang Indicating it's done.

"Oh shit.....She's Burning"Momo said and making the two behind her worried.

They got alert on the Cub's temperature and hurriedly took their ways and get the things they needed.

Jihyo go to the bathroom and took a basin with water and checked the drawer took a hand towel.

While.....

Nayeon hurried down in the kitchen and cook a porridge soup for the sick cub.and Lastly Momo Took care of the Cub. And after few minutes Jihyo got back with the basin with water and hand towel.

"What did you two do last night?"Jihyo asked as she squeezed out the water on the towel.

"I got hungry and planning to eat few snack but the I saw her in the middle of the counter top sitting and having deep thoughts. And wonder what happen to her so we chat a little bit and she broke down in front of me and she cried for almost an half an hour or more than by that. And of course I comforted her and she cried again......then after few she said she's tired and leaned on me......I'm planning on putting her in the room and as I got in front of the room I suddenly remember that........"Momo suddenly stopped and Jihyo gave her a confused look.

"Wait let me guess who You and Chaeyoung talikng about...It's Mina huh?"Jihyo said.

"How did you know?"She asked back.

"It's because she sometimes open up to me."

"Oh That's why....You're not asking who she is."

"Wait let me continue........After I realized that she's sleeping beside her,I planned that I'll just put her to sleep her on the living room since it's a sofa bed and maybe by that.Because of her

exhaustion last night made her sick."She finished i her sentence with that.

After she said that,They felt the sofa steered indicating that Chaeyoung Move from her position.

"Unnie......It's kinda cold can you guys pass me some blankets" Chaeyoung said still half asleep.

"Eung~" Momo said and head towards the Cub's Room.

Chaeyoung's POV

Why do I feel like that this world i have seems True like a real one but I know that I'm just

dreaming though but it felt surreal.

As I walk here.I'm at a park that I don't know what kind of world I am.

As I walk full of thoughts someone tugged my sleeves......I saw a little girl who's holding a bunch of flowers. I bent down to meet her level and asked.

"What could I do for you?"I asked carefully scared of scaring her.

"Ohhhh.....Can you help me go up there"She said and pointed at the bench on the other side of the park.

"Oh...okay,and would you like me to help you with those flowers?"I said and offering my arms for the flowers that she's holding.

"Oh..thank you but be careful with them"She said and hand it to me slowly and carefully.

"oh. may I ask what kind of flowers are these?"I asked and slowly

holding her hand since were crossing the street so she could rest on the bench she pointed out.

"Oh yeah.......Their red spider lily "She said and happily took my hand.

"What are you going to do with these bunch of flowers?"

"My momma said that I should give it to someone who has a red ribbon on their wrist"

"So not all could get them?"I asked curiously. as we arrived at the bench.

"Yes and if your thinking that I should give one for you thats a NO..NO" She stated and lifted her arms.

I carefully put down the flowers and lifted her to sit on the bench since it's high enough for her to sit on it.

"Why does those this flowers have meaning?"

"Yes these flowers have a Deep Meaning on it"She said.

"What is it?"I said and look at her directly but as I look at her talking and I couldn't hear and slowly fades away...