IMPRISONMENT pt3

"My heart does not have a fallback, no plan B or fall-safe. It's you or no one else."

Worlds of You, Beau Taplin Half-Truth

10 years passed

"One of Korea's top-notch and youngest superstar lawyer Kim Seokjin handles the case in defense of his deceased mother's alleged murderers!"

Kim Taehyung palmed his face while hearing the news. Of all people his Yoongi can get as a lawyer, why does it have to be that person? God knows, he will just sell the case. They won't win this.

Ever since that day Yoongi came to his cell, they never stopped contacting lawyers all over the country to take a shot on them, but whenever they can get one, something bad happens to them, it's either they will get killed or threatened. They knew that it's those rich Kim's doing.

Heck, he cannot even find his own mother too!

Yoongi came today with that "great" news of his, but Taehyung can't see where the greatness of it was.

"Yoongi, how can I be happy about that? He is the son of the very same person who sent me here! He will let us lose this case." He looked eye to eye with Yoongi who just sighed in return.

"Tae, he won't. I already talked to him. I can see that he is really willing to help."

"Oh, how can we be so sure?" He spat.

"He believes that his father is the one responsible for all of this."

Taehyung's interest piqued at that. He is still not convinced, but after hearing that, maybe he can give this a shot. He needs to talk with that Seokjin guy, and he will see from there. But he is worried for one more thing,

"The media already got a hold of this story. It surely reached his father's radar." Yoongi said that things on Taehyung's mind and he silently agrees.

"If this man comes alive even after this, something is really fishy. You know what happened with all our previous lawyers, Yoongi. It's either they die, or they back out because of all kinds of fucked up reasons."

Yoongi reached out for his hand and squeezed it.

"Let's think positively. This will go well, okay?"

Taehyung let out a deep breath and smiled at Yoongi.

The visitation time ended and Yoongi had to say goodbye. Taehyung hated to let him go, but he has to. He settled himself from eyeing his back while he walked away. A smile crept on his lips as he touched his hand that was engulfed by Yoongi's a while ago. He looked like an idiot going back to his cell that he shared with his father, blush tainting his cheeks and his heart hammering in his chest.

Once he reached their cell and saw his father taking his afternoon naps, he took out his clear books filled with his portraits he has 125 copies in all representing his ten years and five months stay in this prison. He smiled as he scans each one of them. He never got to ask Yoongi about this, but he is certain that it's the man who is giving him this.

Over the course of a decade, his skills in painting grew more and more. Taehyung is not a conceited person but seeing his face in these paintings does things inside him. it makes his heart swell. He can vividly imagine Yoongi sitting in his art room, eyes so focused, biting his lips at every stroke of his brush. Taehyung can swear he feels butterflies just by thinking about it.

While smiling like an idiot, he continued staring at each painting for quite some time that he didn't noticed his father sitting beside him.

"Whoever made this surely loves you, son." He said.