The New Kid

*Gotham College*
----------------------------
"Wally~ I'm bored~" said Dick, Wally made a face of disgust and said "Ew Dick how dare you make that voice apologise now", Dick pout and said "Fine!"
"Excuse me! You two at the back if your going to talk loudly please go outside!" shout the teacher
"Sorry teach!" Dick replied then glare back at Wally
*After the lecture*
Dick and Wally are walking down the hall full of students whispering "I heard there's a new freshmen?"
"Right!?", "They said he's good looking too~", " I heard he's the tough boy type", "Yeah we won't be sad now even if Dick is gay~ that new guy is hot". Dick gave the students a side eye and whispered the Wally "What are they talking about?", Wally gave a confused look and said "Oh you didn't know? There's a new freshmen"
Dick lifted an eye brow and said "what's so new about that?".
Wally shrug and both of then kept walking.
*At the freshmen welcoming party*
"Cheers!!!" shouted everyone.
"He-Hey! Wally! Don't just eat that! Leave some for me!" said Dick
"Oh shut up Dick ~ there's mOrE"
Dick got a goosebump and said "Wally I think your Drunk". Wally gave Dick a side eye and throw a tantrum because Dick called him drunk.
Then Dick heard group of girls shouting "OMG!? IS that him?" then it went to a low whisper "He's so hot!"
"I know right he's a bit too young for me tho~"
Dick noticed a guy walking in. Dick couldn't take his eyes off of him. He have a raven black hair just like his but with a strike of white. His eyes glow like a green emerald, Dick got this familiar feeling like he had met him before but couldn't pin point when and how. Suddenly their eyes meet. At that moment it was like everyone was blurred out and in that room it was quiet all they can see is each other, Dick was mesmerised but he quickly turned away the next moment and everything went back to reality. The guy smirk and walk towards Dick, then he said "hello, is this seat free?", Dick lifted an eyebrow and thought (Dick : Why ask if your already sitting?). The boy smile and said "My name is Jason it's nice to meet you, may I ask for your name?", Dick smile and answered back "Richard but you can call me Dick" everyone around them is blinded by the light shining from them. (Author: I'II be needing a sunglasses too~ ok ok I'II leave now)
______________________________________

Dick slowly open his eyes and look around. He got an unfamiliar feeling he thought to himself (Dick : a room....) he quickly sat up and thought (Dick:WHOSE ROOM!?). He look down and realise he was only wearing his boxer. His face burn and flushed a tint of red and thought (Dick : and who the hell changed my clothes?). He heard someone walking into the room so he quickly lay back down pretending to be asleep. The person sat on the bed next to Dick, he run his fingers through Dicks hair and moved closer to whisper in his ears "If you keep pretending to be asleep I don't know what'll happened ~"
Dick shudder and quickly sat up, he heard a chuckle sound so he turn to his side where the person is, "Jason!?"
_______________________________________

First chap ~
Hope y'all like it! ❤️