The Screams.

Three months earlier ~I woke up from a loud noise, It sounds like someone was pounding on the door downstairs. I went down to see what the noise come from but my mom was already close to open the door so I walked up to my room again. suddenly I heard my mom scream and seconds after that I heard my dad yell at me to hide! I ran in to my closet and closed the door. I heard another scream and I was terrified and my hands start shaking, I just waned to cry but I knew that if something dangerous was outside I need to be quiet so it doesn't find me. After five minutes I heard footsteps walk in to my room, I open the closet door a bit to see who it is and then I see a man. The man's clothes was bloody and worn apart, he looked like his been in a big fight and he had large wounds all over his body and it looks like something or someone had tried to eat him. Slowly he turns around with his face printed at the closet were I was hiding.. and when I saw his face I wanted to scream, The man that was standing in my room didn't look like a man anymore.. his skin was pale and his eyes looks empty, he had blood around his mouth and a big wound that covered half of his face. He took a few slowly steps around the room and I tried to be as quiet as I could, he started to get closer to the closet were I was hiding and I could heard him breath deep and slowly and it sounds like he didn't get enough air. I thought to myself that this man must be really sick but the biggest question is " what is he doing in my house, and what is he looking for?" And were is mom and dad? And why did they scream? Then suddenly I had millions of questions to think about and my head started to hurt. I was to scared to move so I stayed in the closet for hours and hours until I finally closed my eyes and everything got dark.