•telling jared•

january 20th, 2021
4 weeks pregnant

NOTE: this is not how the actual super bowl and playoff games play out lol
also this chapter is SUPER long so i'm sorry in advance🥰

scarletts pov:

i pulled into so-fi, yawning tiredly. i was having major caffeine withdrawals.

since i found out i was pregnant, i've stopped drinking coffee. even though i'm able to have decaf, i haven't been drinking it due to the fact that i get nauseous everytime i'm near it.

turning off my jeep, i reached over to passenger seat, and grabbed my bag. i reached into my bag and pulled out my chapstick. after putting the chapstick on my dry lips, and fluffing my curled hair, i stepped out of the car.

making my way into the stadium, i was greeted by robert.

"wassup girl?"

i smiled, "hey robert! how's it going?"

"pretty good, nerves are high around here though."

"oh i bet. film this morning?" i asked.

he nodded, "yup, that's where i'm headed now. we'll be watching film all morning. gotta make sure we're prepared for our matchup against the saints."

let me catch everyone up. the rams beat the seahawks 20-14 in the wildcard round, moving them on to battling tom brady and the tampa bay buccaneers. let's just say, our guys came to PLAY. the rams defeated tb12 and the buccs, 27-24. this upcoming sunday, they'll play the new orleans saints for the conference title(aka, division championship) which if they win, will send them to super bowl LV🤩!

"it'll be tough, but i have faith that you guys can pull out a win!"

robert nodded, "oh for sure. it's not the defense i'm worried about though...it's their offense with kamara, he whistled, "god dayum, that's going to be tough to keep up with."

i giggled, "it won't be easy, but think about it. you guys beat russ, AND the goat himself. i believe one hundred percent that you guys will beat kamara and company."

robert laughed, clapping his hand on his chest, "ha! you're right, we totally will. you coming to the game?"

i shrugged, stopping at my office door. "i'm not sure yet, mcvay still has to let jessica and i know which one of us is going. i'm HOPING it'll be me."

robert chuckled, "fingers crossed it's you. we need our good luck charm there."

"awe, thanks robert." i smiled, laughing softly.

"of course. see you out at practice, scarlett."

i waved, "bye robert! good luck with film."

he scoffed, "thanks, i need it."

as robert walked down the hall, i shut my door. walking over to my desk, i pulled out my macbook.

for the past couple days, my workload has been fairly small since the season is coming to an end. normally, when i wouldn't have a ton of work to do, i'd walk around the stadium and talk with some of guys, and just have fun with them. however, this year is different. i've been avoiding talking to the guys the past few days because, well, i'm avoiding jared as much as possible.