Yellow Rose

• Dedicated to Bethany Cintori

Ivy climbed the walls of the grand house.

Home

That's gonna take a long time to sink in .

Time for a change , new start.

Yeah right.That's what they all say in movies and books and then something happens to change their life blah blah blah then they all die.That's life.

The rusty gate swung open as Mr Cintori gave a feebly push upon before wiping her now greasy hands on the side of his newly brought suit.Mr Cintori.Top lawyer investigator in all of America.The 'Big Boss' around here.

My dad.

His face framed by short dark hair showed he deeply disliked the unclean state of this house.Looking back at his wife he called ,

"Remember the cleaning products? , wait scrap that , remember the cleaners number?"

My mother emerged from the boot of the car. Her long waist length blond hair being tied up in a bun on the top of her head , revealing her slim body figure.

"come on Bradley , lets make this house , a home - god that was cheesy"she mumbled.  

 looking up at the house one more time before i entered it i grabbed a couple of my boxs and headed for the gate.up ahead Mr Cintori was fumbling to get the key in the slot.Nobody around us will call him dad or Gary not even Gareth its Mr Cintori to everybody.

When we finaly got inside , we placed the boxes down with a sigh and looked around the sort of big hall.

Straight ahead were a set of stairs , to my left was a lounge , games room and what seemed to be a spare bedroom and to my right was a downstairs shower room , kitchen and dining room.

"so Bradley , " Mr Cintori spoke from under a sheet of paper " seems like you have the whole top floor "

"thanks da-Mr cintori i mean" he gave me a disaproving look before nodding as if to dismis me.

I made my way upstairs and after 3 flights of stairs i got there , a single door infront of me.with black seeping through where the paint has peeled off.

My hand found the way to a small bras handle halfway down the door.A sharp twist and the door swung open , a sharp breeze ran across my spine , leaving me alone faceing where my life would now be wasted.

There was a good size bedroom with two doors leading off heading towards the nearest i found myself in  what seemed like a lounge. Closing the door beind me , now back in the bedroom , i headed towards the door oposite me.

As the door opened the smell of staleness entered my nose.What i saw next nearly made me scream but if i did we would be out of this house in a flash after Mr Cintori had seen it.A bath in te corner of the room stood filled to the brim with water, no body to be seen but blood had contaminated the water.i quickly spun around to see id there was a slumped body laying somewhere around the house with cut wrists.

Strong willed , i rolled up my sleve and delvd into the blood red water.the water swalled my arm and i felt for the plug , pulling it up to relese the water.

As the water drained i looked around the rest of the bathroom it couldnt be too old as there was a electric sower and heater.

Looking back to the water i watched as a shape emerged.not quite recognisable yet , A glint of strong colour,yet covered in blood. washing away the rest of the water , The figure became more and more defined untill all of the water was washed away by clean leaving , in my hand ,

A Yellow Rose

-what do you think? please comment vote and become a fan

i need suggestions on what to do with this story so any help is thanked greatly ;)

Keep reading! lannilulu xx <3 ;)