Niall dirty imagine

Hi guys :) If you want a personal imagine then just ask for it :D

Imagine, you and your boyfriend Niall have been together for five months now and tonight is the night that you and him will finally take the next step in your relationship. This will be your first time having sex and you couldn’t be happier that it is with Niall. Ever since the moment Niall made you his he has been the best boyfriend that you could have ever hoped for. He always makes time for you, he surprises you gifts, and most importantly he makes you feel like you are the most important person in this  world. As you get ready for what will be the most important night of your life you cannot help but have butterflies, as you anticipate the moment when you and the boy you love so much will become one. You slip on your favorite strapless black dress, a red laced cardigan, and a pair of red pumps to match. You style your hair in large loose curls and you don’t even bother putting on makeup. Before you leave out of the door you take one final look at yourself and you cannot wait for Niall to see how gorgeous you look. You arrive at his place and let yourself in with your key. You cannot believe your eyes as his entire house his cover in candles and rose pedals, you can smell your favorite scent of cinnamon spice as you try to hold back tears. Niall, looks gorgeous in a white collared shirt and black skinny jeans. You rush to him and kiss him gently. “Babe you everything looks amazing”. You say as Niall pulls you closer to him. “I love you, and I want this night to be one of the best nights of your life”. He says as he runs his fingers through your hair. He takes you in his strong arms and carries you upstairs to the bedroom. He lays you gently on a bed covered in roses petals and begins kissing you so passionately and deeply. He undresses you and studies your body. “God, you are so beautiful”, he says while removing his shirt and pants. He climbs on top of you and begins to place his warm mouth on your most sensitive spots.His lips on your neck and your breasts, have your body trembling as you anticipate the moment when he will be inside you. He puts his tongue inside you while his hands rub your breasts gently. Causing you to moan and squirm. His tongue is setting your body on fire and bringing you pleasure that you have never felt before. He removes his boxers, exposing how large he is and prepares to place himself inside of you. “Babe, I promise to be gently I won’t hurt you”. He says before inserting himself inside you. His length enters you and I tear falls from your right eye. “Are you okay did I hurt you” “No Niall, keep going it’s okay. He begins to thrust gently inside you and soon your pain turns into pleasure. The feeling of being one with him has you screaming and moaning with each thrust he takes. As he cums inside of you, you kiss him tenderly and whisper I love you. He holds you in his arms, kisses your forehead and tells you he loves you more and he is so happy you are his. Its been a month since you and Niall began having sex and realize something is wrong. You have become nauseous all the time and you’re late for your period. So you decide to be responsible and take a pregnancy test. To your disbelief you are indeed pregnant with Niall’s child. While you look at the postive pregnancy test you immediately fall on the floor and begin to cry. You text Niall, to come over because you cannot handle this alone. He arrives at your house to find you curled up in a ball crying. “ Oh my God, what is it” he says while getting on his knees to hug you. “Niall, don’t be mad please, but I’m pregnant I’m having a baby.” You say as tears flow down your cheeks. He wipes your tears away. “No babe we are having a baby, I’m here I’m not going anywhere.” He says while he takes you in his arms. “ Are you sure, you are okay with this. “Of course I am surprised, but you have my child inside of you and I will do whatever it takes to make things work.” He kisses you and your stomach. At this moment you know that Niall is the one for you, and your love for him can’t even be described. “Now get dressed babe lets go get some ice- cream, or whatever you want since you are eating for two now.”