🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoongi calmed down after a bit, looking up at Jungkook to look at him. He was so close to him yet he felt so far from him, having a crush is hard. He just wanted to be in his arms everyday, but he also knew that Jungkook probably had a crush on a girl which made him sad.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked down at the younger, smiling at his little doe eyes. Ruffling his hair, he brang him in closer to his chest, holding his head. "Yes, Yoongi? You need something?"

"Have you ever had your first kiss? Just..asking for a friend.."

Yoongi pursed his lips a little, putting his fingers together and pressing the index fingers together slightly, waiting for an answer. Jungkook laughed softly and shook his head, "No I haven't. Are you sure you weren't asking for yourself? Because we could definitely kiss~"

Yoongi shoved Jungkook off, landing on the floor with a grunt. He stayed there and sighed, at least the floor was covering his face.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and went over to him, seeing his skirt up over his butt to see his underwear. He licked his lips then grabbed Yoongis waist, picking him up with ease to put him on his feet and put his skirt down. "You look very cute, Yoongi. You said you haven't had your first kiss right?"

Yoongi shook his head, looking down with a blush and scratched the back of his head. He felt fingers on his chin and his head being lifted, seeing Jungkook so close. He gasped softly and moved away a little before stepping back into the arms of Jungkook, hugging him.

Jungkook chuckled, hugging his waist before lifting his head again and leaning down close to his face. "You never ever had your first kiss? Not in your 18 years? You're in for a treat, lovely~"

Right as Yoongi was about to close his eyes, the door busted open and there stood Jimin and Taehyung, staring at them. "Jungkook- were you about to- Yo- what?"

Yoongi pushed the older away from him, "Haven't you ever heard of privacy, perverts? I swear, some guys don't care about privacy." he plopped on the bed and sighed, curling into a ball as he closed his eyes to try and fall asleep so they could leave. Jimin picked him up and left the room, chuckling at the glares of Taehyung and Jungkook. He smiled and closed the bathroom door once he got inside, putting the seat down to sit on it as he put Yoongi in his lap.

He felt the other shift in his lap slightly, hearing him moan quietly. He bit his lip and ran his hand down to his ass, groping it slightly. Yoongi groaned and glared at the boy, getting up and walking out of the bathroom, going downstairs to sleep on the couch. Jimin followed and stood behind it to watch him as Jungkook and Taehyung walked downstairs, talking about a plan then looked at the couch to see Yoongi asleep and Jimin standing behind him, watching him.

"The fuck did you do to him?"

Jimin looked at them and smirked, "Yoongi likes his ass being groped."

Taehyung smirked at this while Jungkook looked at the male on the couch, seeing him half asleep. He smirked a little then went over to him, rubbing his side a little. "Tired hm? We were just about to have some fun~ Isn't that right boys?"

The other two nodded, smirking at the smaller on the couch. Yoongi groaned, moving a little so he couldn't see Jungkook or the others even. He was so frustrated that he just wanted to be alone, but the others were bothering him so much that he was close to bursting and yelling at them, he knew to keep it in because all they would do is tease him more and be perverts so he didn't even try anymore. What happened next horrified Yoongi, making him stand up and slap Taehyung hard in the face, walking upwards towards his room.