oh no!!

The picture ahead is the celeb that is going to be Haley!
---------------------------------------------

It was Logan.
(l=logan h=haley)

l-hey.
h- hey.So whatchya doin.
l- Well i wanted to ask you a question.Can i come inside?
h-yes,but Cheyenne is supposed to be coming over.
We sat down on the couch and he crashed his lips onto mine.His lips were so soft.I loved every minute of it.I heard my doorbell ring again and i assumed it was Cheyenne.I went and opened the door.She saw Logan and freaked out.

(They both are in love with him)

c-ummmmm Logan hey whassup why are you here?

L-I was just talking to Haley, but ill be leaving now.

H-bye logan.

Right before he walked out the door i stopped him and grabbed his phone.

H-text me sometime!

Logan left and Cheyenne started smiling in a freaky kind a way.

C- So whats up with u two?😏

H-Nothing I swear.He said he was going to ask me something and I let him in and we sat on the couch then he k-kk-kissed me!!! OMG Logan kissed me!

C-congrats!Well back to me, Can you help me with selling my tickets I kinda want to take someone but I have to sell twenty tickets and so far ive sold zero.

H-OMG! Whos the someone???

C-Kyle.The school jock!

H-ok!I wasnt expecting that,Cheyenne he is the worlds biggest player are you sure?

C-yes i love him and he loves me we are not together but we act like it.

H-Then lets get selling!

C-Thank we will start tomorrow since its Saturday. Moms probably wondering where i am so bye luhh ya.

H-luhh ya to.

----------------------------------------------
Hey my loves!😘
So i know this is basically just conversations but i was trying to get something started up and thats how it came out!

follow me on pinterest::::: @03kelseehaynes

Im grounded from instagram and sc but you can still follow me on instagram
@kmh__.xo.__

I probably wont update a lot during the week because of cheer,my dad, and church but i will do it a tin on the weekends!!❤️
bye lovies!✌️