35. TIME SKIP

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Bronx, New York -

- Bronx, New York -

"fuck you mean youn' know where she at?!" tjay mugged Jayla as i rubbed my face.

"she left two weeks ago! i kicked her out because she kept coming here drunk and high! that shit not good for lani to see!"

"you know where she been goin'?" i asked and she shook her head. "what the fuck, Jay" i sighed. 

"try by the corner store down the street! she always goes there for food and shit" i nodded and grabbed my keys.

"y'all go look around somewhere else. ima get by the corner store and that street" tjay nodded and i made my way outta the house.

ion know if i can see her the way she was in those pictures.. 

she looked so tired.. so fucked up.

she ain't even look my that sweet girl we know.

the girl i fell for.

-

"you seen this girl today?" i asked the guy holding up a picture of jasmin and he nodded. "where she went?"

he looked behind me and pointed as i heard the bells of the door ping and i looked behind me seeing jas with a hoodie on and the hood over her head but i could tell her hair was messy.

she had on my hoodie.

when she finally locked eyes with me, i was able to see her red eyes and the bags under her eyes.

she wasn't healthy and you could tell.

she turned to leave but i grabbed her arm making her whine.

"pop.." she said lowly as i pulled her to my car and opened the door for her. "n-"

"get your ass in the car, Jasmin. i'm so fuckin' tight you lucky ion fuck yo ass up. get in the car" i said sternly and she looked at me for a second before looking down and getting in the car.

yea i'm mad as fuck. she told me she was healthy.. she lied straight to my fucking face and that shit pisses me off.