Chapter 5: Plan?

The next day goes normally for Haru, as he waits for the teacher, he didn't notice a lot of girls outside from his room looking at him.

OUTSIDE

Girl 1: Kyaaaah! Haru so handsome

Girl 2: Yes he is, Haru-kun!

Then you look at them and waves them "hi" as they where blushing when they'll be noticed from you.

Girls outside: KYAAAAAH!!!! Haru-kun

Haru then just return to his previous position until..

Girl 3: uhmm, excuse me Haru-kun can you help me with this math problem?

Haru: uhmm, sure, I can help, let see, this goes by this

As you were teaching a girl in your classroom some math problem, there are some girls outside had a slight jealous on their face as that girl was close to you then after helping her, she then thanks you for helping her with a blush on her face.

Haru: hehe, No problem, glad I can help

Then the girls in the classroom also thought one thing about Haru "glad he's our classmate, he's so cool" with stars on their eyes and blushing? Then the teacher came as it started a new class in a new day.
Haru: ( I remember, Ialso need to have a chat with uncle and maybe Yua-senpai or Nodoka-chan later.)

MEANWHILE

Mugi and Ritsu was eyeing Haru from outside as you help your classmate with a math problem

Ritsu's POV

Mugi: so that's the exchange student we heard off, actually he's so nice, cool, and handsome. *blushing*

Ritsu: *sweat drops* calm down mugi, I think his name is Haru, it sounds familiar.

Mugi: huh? You know him ricchan?

Ritsu: maybe?? I don't know I think I remember a name Haru before.

Mugi: I see, hopefully that is the guy you remember.

Ritsu: I wish, let's head back to our room Mugi.

Mugi: sure

Ritsu: (He's kinda familiar at the same time not, I wonder who he really is.)

TIMESKIP

HARU's POV

After some short meeting, you then talked with nodoka about joining a club.

Haru: eeeeehhh, a club? What for? I thought being a student council is considered having a club.

Nodoka: well, it does actually, but it depends on you if you really want to join a club

Haru: But what happens if I don't.

Nodoka: well, nothing happens; I just thought you want to join a lot of clubs to have fun.

Haru: clubs that it is fun.....

You were in thought as you think what club will make my high school years fun and as the bell rings you said good bye to nodoka as you were going to meet sawa-chan for some instruction.

Haru: see you around Nodoka-chan, I have to met up with sawako-sensei.

Nodoka: sure, see you around as well.

As you arrive at the faculty office sawako gave you some letter which will be given to the principal later on.

Haru: sure sensei, I'll give it to him.

Sawako: Thank you Haru-kun well see you.

After you gave your uncle the letter you ask him something.

Haru: uhmm uncle, what was that letter about?

Uncle: well that letter is about some materials needed for the festival soon.

Haru: I see

Uncle: so, you already had meetings with your fellow members?

Haru: yes, we did

Uncle: I see, as expected from you *laughs*

Haru then sweat drops at his uncle's antics, he then ask another question

Haru: uhmm uncle I think I wanna check the other club.

Uncle: ooohh, why's that?

Haru: well one my fellow members said that joining a club increases more of your points gained.

Uncle: well more clubs doesn't increase your grades actually, but Haru-kun, you already are a student council, are you not satisfied?

Haru: well, it's not like that, I just thought joining a club to make my experience here more fun.

Uncle: I see, let see

As your uncle thought what club suits you, you also thought an Idea what kind of club will you join into.

Haru: Uncle, I have decided

Uncle: hmm? What is it?

Haru: I want to join a club about music and stuff.

Uncle's POV

You were smiling at his decision and said.

Uncle: well, there are 2 clubs here at this institution about music, one is the jazz club

Haru: Jazz club, sounds interesting, wait!? isn't that club were big sis is during her time here? and What is the other one?

Uncle: It's true that's the club of your big sis, and the other one... well actually this club will be going to disband if there will be no members this year

Haru: huh? What happen to this club?

Uncle: it's been many years since the last members of this club graduated, since then there is no new members joined in the club.

Haru: I see that's sad to hear *with a frown in his face*

Uncle: but I heard that this year there are actually 3 or 4 girls that is going to revive the club

Haru's POV

You had a hope that this club won't ever disband as you ask your uncle again.

Haru: really uncle?

Uncle: *nods* but they really need to find at least 4 members and a advisor to make their club as an official club again

Haru: so what is this club called?

Uncle: the club is called.................

YOW CLIFFHANGER! JWK! Well next chapter will be the Introduction of the light music club and Haru's decision, also this story will have 2 parts, the first part is this book their lives during the first two years of highschool,and the other part will be the third year days of the gang, THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!! Hopefully you'll continue supporting this story, until next time!!! HALSKIEEE OUT!!!!!  
Update for the next chapter, maybe publish on Monday or Friday next week.