Confrontation

Huening Kai woke up with a start, what happened? He remembered he had a headache. Yeah, the headache. It was suddenly gone. Kai couldn't remember what had happened. 

He continued down the street towards the corner restaurant down the block, lost in thought about what had happened when he blanked out. As he enters the small, rustic building, his eyes fall on a young couple sitting at the far end of the room. The two appeared to be laughing with pure joy. Kai sighed with disappointment and envy, he and his boyfriend used to be like that. Beomgyu and Kai. Kai and Beomgyu. It used to be so simple.

When he seats himself at the table closest to the lovers, his eyes squint with suspicion. Why did the couple look so familiar?

Beomgyu. it was Choi Beomgyu.

And...And that bitch Kang Taehyun. That short, feisty bitch.

Huening Kai fumes with anger as he aggressively stands up from his seat. His chair is thrown back with a screech, and the whole restaurant falls silent. Beomgyu turns around from where he was sitting, and his eyes wander up and down the stranger. 

Kai walks towards his ex boyfriend. His cheating boyfriend. His was-to-be future husband.

"Well, well, Choi Beomgyu" Kai spits the words from his mouth.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Confusion was laced into Beomgyu's question as he reached his hand out to Taehyun for support.

"Excuse me? You have the audacity to pretend as if our 3 year relationship is nothing but shit? Does your little toy here know about us?" he replied with poison. Kai points to Taehyun with a mocking sneer.

Taehyun released his hold on Beomgyu's hand, "Wh-What is he talking about Gyu?"

"Hyunnie, I swear, I don't know who this guy is," Beomgyu pleads. Was this another crazy fan trying to interfere with their relationship?

"Ooooh, so you guys are in the nickname stage. Remember when I used to call you Beommie? You loved it, didn't you?" Kai whispered as his hand traveled to hold Beomgyu's face in his hands.

"What the hell! Stop touching my face and get out!" Beomgyu shouted as he pushed Kai away.

Taehyun stared back and forth at the two with tears brimming his eyes. He felt his body go numb as he stood up from his chair and ran out of the restaurant. 

a/n: haven't updated in a while because i thought this was a bad fanfic lol. also, my ult bias from nct changed to ten because of the beyond live haha. thanks for reading

-vote-