☆26. Murderers☆

While everyone busy over mourning about the death of three boys what had actually happened to them ? due to the crash it was impossible to find the dead bodies, so were they alive or they were actually dead ?

"ah... fuck Namjoon lift Seokjin Hyung and hurry up, common run fast they will catch us..... oh my god... please someone help us !" high pitched voice of a tensed and horrified Jimin was calling Namjoon to run faster they were running to hide themselves in a safer place.

Seokjin's leg got injured in the process so Namjoon and Jimin were trying their best to support their best friend while running to save their lives. "I literally felt something was wrong with that plane food, we shouldn't have eaten that damn food" Namjoon said while running and Seokjin nods his head agreeing with him.

"Guys that air hostess were giving us some creepy looks but I thought she was just weird.... may be she was the one who drugged our food that's why we fainted like that" Jimin said while breathing heavily running as fast as he could.

"I still can't believe in what situation we have gotten ourselves, by now we would have lost our virginity in that gay bar... it still gives me goosebumps" Seokjin said remembering what all scenarios they faced till now.

flashback :

They were in flight and everything was normal, air hostesses and flight attendants started doing their duties but a particular air hostess was asked to drug the boys food with sleeping pills by Mr.Min's men. So as per the order she did and sneakily somehow those men and dragged the boys along with them. Most of the passengers were asleep it was night time and when a flight attended observed that why three people were unconscious, he went in to check upon the boys but   they threatened the man to shut up by showing gun.

Ofcourse inspite of tight check of airport's security they were able to bring guns, since Mr.Min had really huge connections. He got feared and left as if he never saw the boys. The flight in which the boys were present had many stops as soon as the plane landed they managed to take them inside the huge black van. That's when everything started when they woke up their hands and legs were tied up with ropes, mouth was stuffed with cloth and they were inside a neon coloured room. Many drunk people were seen mostly men were present and the music was really loud, while few were performing dance.

All three of them were shocked to say would be an understatement, they were horrified in what place they are. Weren't they suppose to be in their flight ? their luggage was missing and even their backpacks including phones eveything was missing. When their eyes fell upon each other they were relieved that atleast they are together. "Boss will pay us double, look at them they are so young, delicate and tender... why not first let's have fun before selling them ?" that man asked to the other while removing the stuffed clothes from their mouths.

"who are you ? what you want from us ? stay the fuck away from us !" Jin shouted when that man tried to touch his face.

"aren't we getting feisty here baby boy ? keep your voice low and get yourself ready all three of you have to strip yourself and please our boss tonight" the man said holding Jin's chin harshly and they left locking the door.

While they all looked at each other with pure disbelief in their eyes. "what was that ? I think he was talking about sexual activities right ?" Jimin asked them while rubbing his legs which were sore from getting tied by the ropes.

"isn't it clear Jimin what he said ? they are going to sell us ! it's clearly a gay bar look around us, they are going to get us back and I'm freaking out !!" Jin shouted getting nervous and scared.

"Jimin you're a black belt right ? can you still remember those moves" Namjoon asks out of nowhere to a confused Jimin.

"oh god Namjoonah I'm sure a black belt but first have a look on me. I'm so tiny while they are so huge and well built, do you really think I would stand against them ? sometimes I really doubt your Iq" Jimin said rolling his eyes at Namjoon.