Night 4

Phone guy walked down the East Hallway and into the main Office. This was his next to last day of working night shift at this place and he couldn't wait for this week to be over! After he leaves Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, he would be able to go home and spend the days with his wife and kids instead of sleeping. Phone guy sat down on his chair and waited for his shift to start.

When it started, he checked camera 1C , or Pirate's Cove. Foxy was peaking out of his curtain.Then, Phone guy put down his camera and checked the doors. Bonnie was already at his door and he closed the door on the lavender bunny's face. Then Phone guy checked the show stage. Chica was gone but Freddy was, thankfully, still there. Phone guy checked the doors and saw Bonnie gone from the doors. He opened the door and checked Pirate's Cove once again. Uh, oh. Foxy was outside of the curtain, but he wasn't gone yet! His head was slightly tilted to the left and his eyes were illuminated.

Phone Guy heard Freddy laugh. Oh no this is getting bad already! He checked the lights and Bonnie was once again at the door but this time Chica was at the door too. He closed both of the doors and checked the cameras for Freddy. Freddy was already at the girl's bathroom.Oh Freddy...you won't get the girls if you go in there! Then he checked his percentage. 40% and it was only 1 a.m. HOW?! That's when Phone Guy remembered that he had to record the message for the next security guard. His hand hovered over the recording machine when he heard Foxy running down the hallway and banging his hands on the door. "Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it." Foxy stopped banging on the doors for a minute. "Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow..." That's when Foxy continued to bang on the door once again. Wouldn't he be gone by now? "It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you..."

Phone guy cleared his throat and pulled on his collar. He checked the lights to the right and saw that Chica was gone. He opened the door. "...uh, when I did." Foxy was eating away at his power. 30% now. Great... "Uh, hey, do me a favor. " Wow, Foxy is beginning to get really annoying! Why did I ever think he was my favorite? "Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room?"

"Don't give up," said a voice in his head, "for your wife and kids. They need you!" " I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad." Doubt it... "Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there."

Phone guy checked the monitor for Freddy and he found him in the kitchen, playing his tune."You know..." That's when he realized that he forgot to check the lights on the right. He heard a loud,raspy moaning from behind the monitor. " Oh, no..." Phone guy put down his monitor and Chica was right in front of him. She screeched but her voice was a lot more...deeper than usual. The chicken animatronic grabbed Phone guy and he watched as Chica turned off the recording. Then Chica dragged him by the collar to the Backstage room.

(A/N: Well there it is! What I imagine happened the night Phone Guy died! It's not that good, I know but whatever! Also to those of you who argue that Golden Freddy killed phone guy, sure believe that! But I think that Golden Freddy is just a hallucination and not real so he couldn't of killed PG. So I just put down that Chica's scream was deeper than usual, possibly from someone tampering with her. Who knows! So no hate and no comment wars! Also you can suggest an idea for a little short story like this to explain something like a theory you might have! OK! Bai! ~~ Paranormal Cookie)