Chapter One: High School's and Fresh Starts

Note #1: This chapter contains scenes with coarse language, drama, and mature subject matter :)

Ally's Point Of View

It's been a typical Tuesday morning and I honestly love what today is so, so, so much. Do you know why? Fine, I'll tell you. It's because.... my best friends, Austin, Trish and Dez are all starting highschool with me. Look, I know what you're thinking. It's simple. High school for the rest of the four years of our lives. Well, you're half right and half wrong. Because, I want my first year of high school to be the best year of my life no matter what obstacles seem to come through my way. I just want it to be perfect. That's all I want.

You see, this year has to be the most perfect year ever for me because not only am I dating the star quarter back of the football team and everything, it's the fact that I want to spend this time with my friends. Especially someone like Austin Moon for that mater. Austin and I have this bond that is undeniably perfect in every way and thats why we clicked the first day that we met and everything. Well anyways, at least you know some of the story for now so, I'll let you know some more later because I have to go and get ready for class before I get a dentention and trust me. That's not something you would like to have on your first day of High School. At all.

First Period: Math

The minute I finally got to my first period class, everyone was already there. Well, not everyone but half of the class was. This wasn't a good sign at all. This only meant one thing. An obvious fucking dentention. Ugh, how I hated this until.... Gavin (my boyfriend) came in and saw me frowning.

"Hey, Ally boo. You seem to be a little bit upset. Did something happen to you?" Gavin asked, wondering what was suddenly wrong with Ally right now. Ally looked back at him and sighed. "Gavin. I know you wanna know what's going on between me and everything but, this is really not a big freaking deal ok? I'm sorry for snapping but I really don't wanna do this right now." She said, making that clear for him. Gavin sighed and gave her a slight frown."I love you, Ally Dawson." Gavin interjected, smiling. Ally half blushed. "I love you too." She began. "You are probably the best thing that has ever happened to me."