klarrissa Mikealson

parents:Esther mikealsonwerewolf

parents:
Esther mikealson
werewolf

siblings:
Finn Mikealson
Elijah Mikealson
Niklaus Mikealson
Rebekah Mikealson
Henrik Mikealson

friends:
Damon salvatore
Stefan salvatore
Caroline Forbes
Hayley Marshall
Davina Claire
Josh rosoire

After Esther had an affair with Niklaus' father, she has Klarrissa. For so many years Mikeal thought she was his untill they turned into vampires, she became a wolf when she completed her first kill. Her and her brothers bones broke while they cried out into pain as their brother and father watched them. Their father abused them for many years they never knew why. Klarrissa was daggered by niklaus when they went to england, she never got to travel the world like she wanted and now she's stuck in mystic falls with a gang that half don't like her.

klarrissa tries to be good for everyone she's around, she hasn't fed on innnocent blood since she woke up, she uses blood bags like Damon.
Her and  Damon are obviously friends, but the others only have her their to keep and eye on her.

In this story you will see a sociopathic siphon fall for a red head 1000 year old vampire who only sees the good in people who loves to draw and sing , you will see flashbacks of her as a human and a vampire, but you will mostly see the relationship between Bonnie, Klarrissa, Kai and Damon.