Flowers (Teruyama)

I was walking into the tattoo parlor at 8 for another workday. "aarrgghhh" I let out a small stretch before going to the back room. "Hey, Suna. Is today just another bland day?" He looked at me slowly before quietly giving a reply "Yeah kinda. But today is a walk-in day so we might have others show up. You only have two people at 10 and 12." I gave me a quick nod before going to the cafe around the corner for a coffee and heading back.

Getting back it was around 9 which was around the time to open. I simply flipped the sign on the door and walked it to sit in the chair in front of the piercing case. Sitting around drawing for an hour before starting on some else's tattoo. When I finished that I walked across the street to a flower shop. I may look like this but I had a huge thing for flowers. Walking in the store I completely stopped in my tracks looking at the person working.

Holy shit. He is so cute. Look at his freckles. I want a date. "excuse me sir uh. Are you okay? Your kinda staring." The freckled boy shied away while talking in his soft but mesmerizing voice. "Errr i'm really sorry. I'm fine your just quite the eye catcher I couldn't help myself." The other walked around counter blushing all the way down to his ears. "I- well thank you your not bad yourself." "Thank you freckles" I gave him a small wink before he started the next conversation.

"So what can I do for you uhh" I cut him off calmly. I'm surprised he isn't scared of me or judging me like everyone else. "Terushima. Yuuji Terushima. But you can just call me your next boyfriend." We both let out small laughs his being addictive and cute. "You're corny. I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi" I left out a quiet laugh and looked back up a him "Yeah I know I'm corny. But uh I actually work down the street and happen to love flowers" He smiled brightly. A smile I could look at all day long. He caused me to smirk a little.

"Oh really! Mine too! Favorite flower on three" I nodded quickly excited to see the other so bright. "1....2...3...Dahlia" We both let out laughs. "I love the yellow ones you?" "Orange" I smiled to myself while eying the floor at his answer. "What are you smiling about?" When I looked up at him his head was tilted cutely My heart is going to explodeeee.

"It just you know seems like you freckles. Do you want to look around the store with me we've been standing in the doorway for 30 minutes" I walked towards some roses with the other following behind me putting his chin on my shoulder. His breath in my neck made me shiver. "You know those. Their called memorial roses. They are my second favorite flower." I touched them slowly before slightly turned my head. "Wow I thought there was only like one type of rose." He giggled quietly "Most people do. But there are many kinds all of them with their own features" I looked at him interested moving on to the next one waiting for him to give more information.

Once we went around the store it was about time for me to leave for the next appointment. As I was walking out the store he called my name. "Yuuji uhh can I maybe get you number?" I looked at him for a little or admired him before nodding my head grabbing a piece of paper and jotting down my number.

"Call me freckles." With that I was reaching for the door until he once again called me. "Yeah?"
He looked up at me confidently "I kind of was going to get a tattoo today of a Dahlia. Since it's my favorite flower and all. I would love for you to draw and and tattoo it." I gave him a big smile "you betcha you can come when your finished here and i'll do it" He gave a small thank you while Bowing. I used this chance to rub the other's hair. "See you later freckles" and with that I left.

The rest of the day was spent with me doing tattoos, doodling, and finalizing Tadashi's tattoo designs when it was around 5 I heard a small knock on the window glass. The shop was already closed and Suna had already left.

I opened the door allowing the other to come in "Hey freckles. I have som-." He cut me off with a warm hug. I hesitated before hugging him back rubbing his back slowly. He dug his face into my chest. "Hey hey what's wrong Freckles?" He backed away slowly giving me sad smile making me frown "I'm sorry I just needed that. Family problems you know" I gave him a small reassuring smile. "I understand you can talk to me about it if you want but i have some designs for you to choose from."

I went to my office with his following showing him the three designs to choose from. after about 10 minutes of questions one being my reasonings on the drawings he finally chose one. It was a small night sky and stars with one small bright orange dahlia rooting from the ground This one happened to my favorite also. "So where do you want it." he looked down a the hem of his pants slightly "Uh this is kind of a weird place. But can I get it on my hip please." I looked at him reassuringly "Of course cmon to the chair it might hurt a bit."

Once I finished the coloring the flower and shading the sky I looked at it proud of my work. "Wow Tadashi it looks great." He looked at me happily with small tears in the corner of his eyes. "can I see it?" I gave him a nod reflected a mirror to show him. "woahh you have a gift Teru" I smiled at the nickname "Thank you." After I gave him rules of cleaning he was about to leave "Wait uh Tadashi can I walk you to the bus" he gave him a nod and I ran to collect all my things.

We spent the whole walk talking about flowers and our jobs. Once we got to his stop we said our goodbyes. "I hope you'll let me take you out" The other gave him a wide grin punching him slightly "I was wondering when you were going to ask. Yea of course i'll let you. Text me the details mkay? I'll talk to you later." He planted a small kiss on my cheek causing me to blush crazily and freeze up. Tadashi got on the bus giggling and I continued my walk holding my cheek trying to keep the warmth I felt when his lips were there.