Not an expert

⚠⚠⚠

"Bye noona!" I smiled and waved at him until my brother disappeared from my sight.

I sigh and check my time.

8:12 AM.

I still have much time but im scared mamaya ma late ako.

Kaya umalis nako at nag commute papunta ng palasyo ni sir. min.

••••

I reached the mansion at 8:38 AM kaya nag doorbell na ako and Jin opened the door.

"Be careful. Bad mood sya ngayon" narinig kong sinabi ni jin nang makaalis ito.

i gulped and knocked on the door.

"Come in"i heard sir. Min's irritated voice.

I took a deep breathe at pumasok sa loob. I saw him smoking.

"Kneel." He said.

"Kneel infront of me now!" I flinched at his voice kaya agad akong lumapit sakanya at lumuhod sa harapan ng swivel chair nya.

So im facing his clothed c*ck.

"Now s*ck me off will ya?" He said and i nodded.

I unzipped his pants and i saw him put his cigarette  on the ashtray.

His semi hard d*ck sprung out and and wrapped my hands around it.

Im not expert at this but i saw this in p*rn sites.

I started moving my hands up and down and hesitantly l*cked the tip.

I heard him groan and that encourage me to s*ck on his tip.

"F*ck..don't tease you piece of sh*t" he growled and i immediately shoved his now hard c*ck inside my mouth.

I tried to go deeper and surprisingly his d*ck fitted inside my mouth.

"Oh f*ck!" He m*aned and i started b*bbing my head up and down whilst i massage his b*lls.

"Jesus f*cking Christ." He cursed while tugging the strands of my hair.

I removed my mouth with pop and s*ck his b*lls while j*rking him off while i gently tug his b*lls that is still inside of my mouth.

"Sh*t f*ck" he moaned.

After that i shoved his d*ck inside my mouth again and b*bbed my head faster until he's now f*cking my mouth.

"Aghhhh d*mn" he groaned and c*mmed inside of my mouth.

I gulped the bitter sweet taste of his c*m and he looked at me with his half lidded eyes.

"Ride me" he said

Im gonna lose my virginity.