use your heart.

I changed quickly and made my way to the hospital with Anthony. Once we made it to the emergency room, we saw my parents sitting in the waiting room.

"Mom? Dad?" They stood and pulled me in for a group hug. "We're so sorry, Gia. We didn't mean to hurt you. We love you."

I nodded and let them kiss my cheeks. I looked back at Anthony and stood beside him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Is she okay?" My mom shrugged and let my father hold her tighter. "When can we see her?"

"We're not sure, honey." I closed my eyes and let Anthony wrap his arms around me. "She's okay, babe. Don't worry."

I nodded and sighed into his chest. "Ant, you're so comforting to be around. You don't have to be here, but you are. Thank you."

I looked up at him and placed my right hand on his cheek, reaching up for a kiss. "Are you the family of Gracie Williams?"

My parents walked over to the doctor and they talked for a few seconds. "I think I know what's wrong." I kept my eyes on them and nodded.

My parents approached us and looked super uncomfortable. "Gracie's fine. She, uh, Gracie had-"

"A miscarriage. I already knew." My mom looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "How did you know?" I looked down and shook my head.

"I knew she was pregnant. I had this feeling. I just knew she was hiding something from me." I sighed and felt Anthony pull me into his chest.

"I really don't want to see her right now. I'm sure she doesn't want visitors at the moment." I grabbed Ant's hand and we made our way outside.

I noticed that he seemed upset, so I let go of his hand. "Gia, what was that back there?" I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm not understanding you, Ant." I leaned against his car and crossed my arms over my chest. He touched my shoulder and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"You don't have to put on a front around your parents. I know you're hurt, babe. Let that wall down." I nodded and leaned up for a kiss before getting in the car.

"I know I should've seen her, but I can't right now. I just can't." He turned on the car and looked over at me.

"You can come back later. Don't worry about it." I let him hold my hand and he kissed it. "Can we go back to your place? I'm exhausted." I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Of course, G."

~

After taking a quick nap in Anthony's arms, we made our way to the hospital. I approached the reception desk and she told me where to go.

Anthony grabbed my hand as we walked to Gracie's room. "I hope she wants to see me." I looked up at him and he leaned down to give me a kiss.

"I'll wait out here, babe." I sighed and nodded slightly while pouting. I entered her room and closed the door behind me, carefully trying not to slam it.

"Gia, I'm so sorry! I don't know why I didn't tell you! Please don't get mad." I crossed my arms over my chest and narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah. You're telling me to not get mad, but you fucked Austin multiple times? I'm sure that was his baby." She looked down and started to tear up.

"So, I'm right?" She looked up at me and nodded. I scoffed and started backing up. "I can't believe this. Austin and I broke up four months ago. Were you two still seeing each other?"

I laughed and walked to the door. "Well, I hope you feel better soon. Don't call me or anything. You're fucking evil."

I walked out of the room and Anthony stood up once he saw me. I smiled sadly and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him.