content WARNING

Tap here to start writing

What Is The Meaning and Definition of DD/LG?

DD/LG is an acronym for Daddy Dom / Little Girl.

DDLG in its core is a kinky age-play/role-play between two consenting adults and is a close cousin to BDSM.

DDLG has NOTHING to do with incest, it's a play between two CONSENTING ADULTS.

Play. Consent. Adults.

DDLG has a lot of different shades from the most hardcore to the most vanilla.

Daddy Dom takes the role of the caregiver, the one who dominates and disciplines the little.

Little Girl takes the role of the child-like, sweet girl and regresses in the age. The age can vary from baby who wears the diapers or a young teenage girl.

Little Girl is submissive, she takes the role of a silly, bratty girl, who likes to cuddle, play with toys, follow the rules, break them, be punished, and so on. (though it can also work the other way around with dominatrix).

She gives the control to Daddy and trusts he will do what's best for her.

DDLG playdoesn'tneed to be sexual, but oftentimes it does create an extra excitement and arousal, which leads to more passionate sex.

Wink, wink.

The age-play usually has set times for it, and people refer to it as "Little Space".

Little space serves as a temporary escape from day-to-day adult responsibilities, stress and boredom.

Plus, it's fun!

It adds variety and color to relationships!

Little space is romantic, safe & caring place.

The easiest way to enter the Little Space / DDLG play is by designing specific scenes, wearing special outfits that clearly indicate the start and the end of the play.

Usually Little is the one with special accessories like she is ordered to wear an adult diaper, use pacifier, sippy cup, onesie, cute pajamas and go around with a teddy-bear.

Some DDLG scene examples could be:

being bathed & dressed up,using a coloring book, having a tea-party with stuffies being ordered to go to sleep early and daddy reads a fairy-tale

DDLG can also include disciplinary actions like punishments and chores.

Sometimes Little's mood changes quickly and she can be indecisive, bratty or moody.

Because of that she needs to be taught discipline and be punished.

Common punishments could be:

standing in the cornerholding soap in he mouth for swearingbeing ordered to write 50 times the same line: "I will obey my Daddy and will be a good little girl."spanking, paddling, flogging

these are the basics of a ddlg dynamic (I copied all of it from this site so I wouldn't put any miss information)

 https://sexualalpha.com/ddlg/

it will be a polyamorous relationship, if you have any problem with any of this tan don't read.

 Any hate comments will be deleted and probably blocked.

I'm still not sure will there be any summit course I don't think ill be able to write it well enough.

if you have any ideas recommend them, and if you see any mistakes comment or send them to me so ill be able to correct them, thx in advance.

and also this probably won't be a great presentation of a good DDlg or BDSM relationship, course some things might be considered a red flag(like calling instantly by honorifics like daddy or sir, I heard that is a huge red flag)