An Awful Childhood Part 2

❗️WARNING❗️this chapter contains rape, child abuse, suicide and nsfw!

I was now by the age of 14 and it has been 9 years since after the accident and I still had nightmares about it. My dad became more violent against me when mom wasn't home and it didn't make it better at school either, and after the accident I meet a girl in my age and we become best friends, her name is Kenji.

I had just ended school and I was on my way home. When I got home my dad was laying on the couch half drunk and you could smell booze in the kitchen and living room, and my mom was working late again. I walked over to the kitchen and over to the fridge and grabbed some snacks, I then walked into the laundry room and over to the back door.

I gently opened the door and walked outside and then I gently closed it, I walked over to this big tree in our backyard and I climbed up the ladder and up to the treehouse. When I got up I crawled inside and over to my beanbag, I took off my backpack and I put it besides me. It was always peaceful to sit here and draw and listen to music.

It was spring and it was starting to get warmer outside, and the cherry blossoms was starting to bloom as well and it was beautiful to see. A small warm wind hit my face and I could see the sunset from one of the windows in the treehouse, I put my headphones on as I grabbed my sketch book and my pencil as I sat down on the beanbag and leaned back.

I started to sketch the sunset. I wish I could sit here forever to forget my abusive dad and school. I grabbed the snack I took from the fridge as I continue to draw and I listened on a song called Damage by Teflon Sega. I sat in the treehouse for a few hours but then I decided to get back inside so I grabbed my things and put it back in my bag and took it on me. I then crawled over to the opening and started to climb down the ladder, when I got down I walked back inside.

when I got inside my dad was standing in the doorway, waiting for me.

- And where have you been? Renjiro said.

- I was just outside. I said.

- and you didn't even tell me? Renjiro said.

- You where sleeping on the couch when I got home. I said and crossed my arms.

- you still could have said something. Renjiro said.

- if I did you would just get mad at me and your drunk as well. I said.

I could tell he got mad as he grabbed onto my arm tightly and dragged me over to the kitchen and over to the sink, he filled the sink with water and then he ripped off my bag and threw it on the floor. He turned me around as he grabbed onto my hair and bended me over the sink.

- This is what happens when you don't listen to me, it's your own fault Katsuo. Renjiro said.

I could smell the booze from his breath and it was disgusting and he was still drunk. He pulled down my pants and underwear as I heard him unbuckle is pants.

- No please dad don't!!! I yell at him.

I tried to struggle myself free but his grip was to strong.

- it's just gonna get worse if you keep struggling ~. Renjiro said.

His voice completely changed and it scared me and I started to cry as I could feel his hard member against my ass.

- Don't do this please dad... I cried out.

He didn't really listen as I could feel how he pushed in his member inside of me and I cried out in pain, it was hurting, it was painful.

- I want you to say it~. Renjiro said.

- Y-you know I... can't... I said.

- I see.. your going the hard way~. Renjiro said.