Chapter 28

3 months later ....

Everything was going fine the girls and boys are getting together. They are  spending more time .

Rosé , Jennie Lisa  are in Rosè company because of  Photoshoot for new dress.

Momo,  Jihyo and Nayeon are together they are spending together  Momo is done with her dancing teaching with Hobi.

Nayeon is done with her book about suga, she asked help of Rosé for cover and here is it

Jihyo also got one case with Namjoon and they again win.

Jisoo was busy with her drama promotion.

Jimin and Jungkook are in Jimin company,  Jungkook is making a  portrait of one of the most expensive vase that's in his building.

V won his race and  the poster of him and Jennie become trend in  twitter.

The three of boys are with Suga in his restaurant to try his new dishes .
-------
"OK bye baby Jennie kissed Tae on his cheeks and  leave, 
Tae go his houses, use picked Jennie up after she is done with the shoot and go to date with him.

Jennie and saw her friends,  ready for night.

"hey guys what's this?? "

"it's Friday means movie night Jen come go change and come back

"OK just wait for me " Jennie run to her room to  take shower, she is  done and go down and found the girls are gathered around the window.

"Hey what are you looking at?? "

"we saw 6 girls going to their house. " Momo said

"WHAT!!!!???? " Jennie shouted.

"let's go to their house " Jisoo said and go without changing they are in pjs,  and go to their house.

"look the door is open " Jihyo pointed out at the door.

"let's go " Nayeon said  .

The girl suddenly went inside and their eyes widen.

"WTF !!!!?" the girls cursed. They saw famous girl group that they saw in award function .

They were hugging guys. Jin was hugged by Wendy,  Tae by Irene,  Suga by SinB ,  Jimin by seulgi Seulgi , Namjoon my Joy, Jungkook by Yeri , Hobi no one.

"Who're they baby??? " Irene asked while look at girls.

"you get off of me.. " Tae said .

"You B*tch !!" Jennie go in front and push Irene away from him

"WTH!!" she gross. The others did the same expect Momo , she go to Hobi .

"WHO ARE YOU ?????" Lisa shout.