Introduction

A New Year At Hogwarts
Diana's Pov
It's been one year since the cup, one year since Voldemort's attack in the maze, one year since he has been gone...

You are probably wondering what happened in that maze a year ago and to be honest I don't know. All I know is that Voldemort attacked him and
I haven't seen him since.

Now back to reality, first day back in the best school in the global Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. After I got off the train at the Hogwarts station I saw my bestest friends in all of Hogwarts, Ginny and Hermione . You see I am in RavenClaw and you would be surprised that not many Gryffindor's take liking to Ravenclaws but Ginny and Hermione are the complete opposite I don't know where I would be without them, but I could imagine I would probably be sitting only at evening meals and spending all my spare time in the library writing who I ship with wh0, any who lets get back to the story were this year changes my life forever without me even noticing.

NOT APART OF THE STORY:
Hey guys If anyone reads this should I continue this story and if so what do who do you want love interests to be I want this story to be to most peoples liking so if you read the introduction please comment below who you think should be a love interest.