Bio

Character Appearance and Weapon images can be found in the "Update!" chapter

Name: Jack (Pronounced the same way as you would "Jacque." I wanted something simple to write, as well as having it fit within the 7ds universe. I also wanted his name to be of French origin, due to a certain character who he has some sort of connection with.)

Gender: Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 216 lbs

Race: Demon

Age: 3,427 years old (physically 427)

Characteristics:

Collar-length, somewhat messy blonde hair 

Hazel eyes/Dark Crimson eyes (demon form)

Demon mark - Dark circles around both eyes that connect across the bridge of his nose with lines seeping down his cheeks.

Muscular build

Affiliations: Demon Clan; Seven Deadly Sins; Kingdom of Liones

Title: The Wolf Sin of Hatred

Mark of the Beast: (tattooed on the back of his left hand)

Magical Power: Rampage

He can control anyone's negative emotions and forces people to hate him, which fuels his own strength and increases his power.

Power Level:

127,000 (base) - Continuously rises while using Rampage

450,000 (Hellgod's Revenge) - Continuously rises while using Rampage

Sacred Treasure: Hallowed Poleblade Merek

A long, double-sided red sword, made out of demonic steel with a black, fire resistant grip, and two circular guards where the blades meet the grip. It's Sacred Treasure Release completely engulfs both blades in white hellblaze. This fire is so unbelievably hot compared to regular hellblaze, that it can slice through anything it comes into contact with.

Abilities:

Combustion

Voidblaze

Void Star 

Purgatory Flame Whirl 

Hellgod's Sword

Hellgod's Revenge

Selective Fire 

Hellblaze

Darkness

[*Unknown*]

Other Information:

Jack is the greatest hellblaze wielder in history. He was Monspeet's respective teacher.

Jack was a high-ranking demon General during the Holy War. He answered directly to the Demon King himself.

The only demons, aside from the Demon King, who are more powerful than him are Meliodas, Chandler, and Cusack.

He was picked to become a Deadly Sin specifically to combat the Commandment of Benevolence if the Demon Clan's seal was ever to be broken.